Potential guest star role for Fallon Fox on....

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Rob McElhenney (Mac, Fat Mac) from IASIP just tweeted this to Fallon Fox: (Blue name please or just paste the link)

https://twitter.com/RMcElhenney/status/540672213708333056

"Hey @FallonFox, trying to get in touch with you about a guest star role. Any interest? Follow me and I'll DM the details."

I love this show and can only imagine what this is about. I'm sure Dennis will try his D.E.N.N.I.S. system on Fallon. Maybe Frank "accidentally" bangs her/him. However they play it, I'm sure it will be clever. Not a FF fan in the least, but I'll watch anything with Danny Devito and Charlie Day. And IASIP has been one of the most consistently funny shows on TV.

Or maybe they'll bring the real "Tranny" back, Brittany Daniel, and have some really weird story about Mac using Fallon Fox against The Tranny (Carmen)

Is FF a him or a her? I'm as confused as FF in that respect. Never fully understood what Fallon turned out to be. It's supposed to be Fallon was man but is now a woman, right?

Mr Bungle - Or maybe they'll bring the real "Tranny" back, Brittany Daniel, and have some really weird story about Mac using Fallon Fox against The Tranny (Carmen)

Lol this is my suspicion. Either that or they make Mac lose a fight to Fallon which he goes into a deep depression over then reveal Fallon is a transgender.

ChaosOverkill - 
Mr Bungle - Or maybe they'll bring the real "Tranny" back, Brittany Daniel, and have some really weird story about Mac using Fallon Fox against The Tranny (Carmen)

Lol this is my suspicion. Either that or they make Mac lose a fight to Fallon which he goes into a deep depression over then reveal Fallon is a transgender.

Ahahaha That might work.

Guess there are no Sunny fans on the UG. Either that or everyone is tired of FF stories. Just thought it was funny Fat Mac wants FF on Sunny...

That's too bad. I really like that show. Phone Post 3.0

She already made a guest appearance on Always Sunny:

Hahaha

While I dislike FF, and don't want to see any cash coming her way.

I love the potential storyline this could become. Phone Post 3.0

What are you guys thinking in terms of scenario? D.E.N.N.I.S system is a definite possibility. Frank may need a new bang maid. Charlie could totally get his ass kicked by FF. Who knows what will happen with Sweet Dee. Mac, the Tranny and FF could have some sort of love triangle. I could see any of those happening.

Not a fan of FF at all, but please make this happen. Sunny just keeps getting funnier from one season to the next.

What blows my mind is IASIP has been on air longer than Seinfeld. I think at times it tops Seinfeld too.

Is he/she going to play a personal trainer who is hired by one of the unsuspecting lead character, who then falls for FF then realizes she's all man?!?

Kind of like Fox's real life fights, the girls she was fighting didn't know it was a dude until after. Phone Post 3.0