potential matchups

hendo vs andy 2?

No thanks. I don't want to sound disrespectful to Hendo but I feel he has declined a fair bit more than Andy in the last couple years. If he couldn't beat Andy in 2008, I doubt he could now.
I find it hard to watch once great fighters who continue to fight well past their prime. More power to them but I don't really want to see Hendo fighting anyone. Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - No thanks. I don't want to sound disrespectful to Hendo but I feel he has declined a fair bit more than Andy in the last couple years. If he couldn't beat Andy in 2008, I doubt he could now.
I find it hard to watch once great fighters who continue to fight well past their prime. More power to them but I don't really want to see Hendo fighting anyone. Phone Post 3.0

i was just thinking of matchups for these two warriors and i didn't think that anything else made sense, maybe other than andy v bisping
. But no i totally respect your opinion

And I totally agree with the Andy v Bisping matchup!
I would watch Andy v Hendo but I just don't think it would be very competitive and it sucks watching fighters like Hendo get dominated when they were once the dominator. If you know what I mean? Phone Post 3.0