Potentially failed test?

I'm hearing from some people on the ground that an 'Irishman' failed a drug test.. Anyone else heard the same? Phone Post 3.0

No faggot Phone Post 3.0

You're a fucking idiot. Name the source or GTFO. I don't give a shit who wins, but don't be a fucking cunt. Phone Post 3.0

HunchyRedux - You're a fucking idiot. Name the source or GTFO. I don't give a shit who wins, but don't be a fucking cunt. Phone Post 3.0
This, ppl just do this shot so if they do happen to pop op can come back and pretend like he has some "inside source" Phone Post 3.0

Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

I heard Mendes failed the height requirement Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - I heard Mendes failed the height requirement Phone Post 3.0

lmao

Lew polley is in Vegas and heard this from the floor Phone Post 3.0

Conor tested positive for unorthodox movement and unpredictable kicks lmao Phone Post 3.0

gavinknowles - Lew polley is in Vegas and heard this from the floor Phone Post 3.0

sure he did.

HunchyRedux - You're a fucking idiot. Name the source or GTFO. I don't give a shit who wins, but don't be a fucking cunt. Phone Post 3.0

maybe?
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/63CF20350D877B74/Patrick-Holohan/

Guess we will see Phone Post 3.0

I'm on the fence on how much I hate op.
Like should I hate him or HATE him to the point that I hope he gets those chafe marks under the head of his dick tonight because he jerked off tonight whilst getting to drunk and just didn't know when enough was enough. Phone Post 3.0

SMOKING MANHOLE - I'm on the fence on how much I hate op.
Like should I hate him or HATE him to the point that I hope he gets those chafe marks under the head of his dick tonight because he jerked off tonight whilst getting to drunk and just didn't know when enough was enough. Phone Post 3.0
OP. If you're right I'll come jerk you off. Regardless of how far you live from Cincinnati.

I mean that. Seriously. I'd do that. Phone Post 3.0

Mind you I never said mcgregor, I'm interested to see if it holds water Phone Post 3.0

OP failed a cunt test.

Eventually EVERY big UFC star will fail a drug test. The tests are not reliable, there are a ton of false positives, and these drug testing (for profit greedy money-grubbing) COMPANIES (not "agencies") are so corrupt it's insane.

"Hey Conor, you'll give my minimum wage earning stupid urine toting drug tester ass $50,000 or you're gonna test positive for steroids... but if you do pay me your test will come up clean no matter what."

Somehow people have been made to believe drug tests are completely accurate. FWIW I once had a drug test done on me with oxycodone, amphetamines (adderall) and a few other substances in me, and it came up completely negative.

I'm still amazed nobody has questioned the strangely worded test "results" they just announced for Gilbert Melendez. I bet Gil was as surprised as his fans. But protesting and saying you didn't take anything is a huge no-no. One, nobody will believe the fighter because you asshole idiotfucks are convinced drug tests are infallible, and two, they're gonna be suspended anyway so just apologize for whatever and take the suspension like a man because it's inevitable (because, again, you asshole idiotfucks think drug tests are infallible).

At some point, when every once-popular fighter is suspended for 4+ years and every event is being cancelled due to positive drug test, maybe - i hope - everyone will reconsider the "cheating" theory of drug use.

Meanwhile every fighter who can afford it is sleeping in altitude chambers and 'recovering' in $200,000 cryogenic liquid nitrogen freezer systems. But starting in a month or so, using a SALINE IV drip (saline is just saltwater, in case you think it's a form of testosterone) will be illegal. Cheater! He put WATER IN HIS BODY! But that's all natural and is totally fine - after all it's all about the rules, the rules are all that matters. Logic and consistency and rationality and what's best for the sport is irrelevant. I can't wait to hear you assholes defending 2 year suspensions of fighters who put water in themselves. "They can drink it, but injecting it with an IV is just wrong, it's the rules!" Assholes. Idiotfuck assholes.

kalt - Eventually EVERY big UFC star will fail a drug test. The tests are not reliable, there are a ton of false positives, and these drug testing (for profit greedy money-grubbing) COMPANIES (not "agencies") are so corrupt it's insane.

"Hey Conor, you'll give my minimum wage earning stupid urine toting drug tester ass $50,000 or you're gonna test positive for steroids... but if you do pay me your test will come up clean no matter what."

Somehow people have been made to believe drug tests are completely accurate. FWIW I once had a drug test done on me with oxycodone, amphetamines (adderall) and a few other substances in me, and it came up completely negative.

I'm still amazed nobody has questioned the strangely worded test "results" they just announced for Gilbert Melendez. I bet Gil was as surprised as his fans. But protesting and saying you didn't take anything is a huge no-no. One, nobody will believe the fighter because you asshole idiotfucks are convinced drug tests are infallible, and two, they're gonna be suspended anyway so just apologize for whatever and take the suspension like a man because it's inevitable (because, again, you asshole idiotfucks think drug tests are infallible).

At some point, when every once-popular fighter is suspended for 4+ years and every event is being cancelled due to positive drug test, maybe - i hope - everyone will reconsider the "cheating" theory of drug use.

Meanwhile every fighter who can afford it is sleeping in altitude chambers and 'recovering' in $200,000 cryogenic liquid nitrogen freezer systems. But starting in a month or so, using a SALINE IV drip (saline is just saltwater, in case you think it's a form of testosterone) will be illegal. Cheater! He put WATER IN HIS BODY! But that's all natural and is totally fine - after all it's all about the rules, the rules are all that matters. Logic and consistency and rationality and what's best for the sport is irrelevant. I can't wait to hear you assholes defending 2 year suspensions of fighters who put water in themselves. "They can drink it, but injecting it with an IV is just wrong, it's the rules!" Assholes. Idiotfuck assholes.

"there are a ton of false positives"

No, there aren't. You are completely talking out of your ass. False positives don't even come close to representing a significant amount of the total tests conducted each year.

on 189, there is more than one Irish fighter.

Pendred popped for lunesta, prob. Phone Post 3.0