Pound 4 Pound, The Greatest.....

danny was a headbanger?!?

i'm with pain, G'N'R Appetite for Destruction was the best 80's album.

Ozzy's best solo albums were in the '80s.

Bon Jovi's "Slippery when wet" was a great complete album.

As was Def Leppard's "Hysteria" and G'n'R's "Apettite for Destruction"!

with that said I nominate Men without Hats as the greatest rock band eva!!!

What are ya talking about Jeff, Men @ Work or a
Flock of Seagulls were right up there as well. ;)

What was the name of Boy George's MONSTER '80's
ultimate rock album?

BACK IN BLACK...

Released 1980....

Dan has the best selection of music in the CD player down at Grand Row.

However, Mike assures me that the Celine Dion CD is NOT his and that someone must have snuck into the store late at night and written his name on it.

I have to say I enjoyed Twisted Sister videos on Friday Night Videos.........good times....

The 80's should be forgotten IMO.

Damn you Nancy boy AC DC haters...

AC DC rules...I have more 80's CD's and music in my car it's pathetic.

I actually work to Much Retro when I'm at home. I'm in my living room while the video's are playing. I actually spend more time watching the video's than work sometimes...I'm on the floor laughing so hard most of the time.

Man, just ask J.T and Melanie....I am the Retro King of MMA. The shower is my stage. I've woken that poor guy up in dozens of hotel rooms, numerous times. You name it, I've belted out the lyrics in a hotel shower...lol.

** I'm beginning to lose it, aren't I **

Here are my top 3 rock Pop/rock albums in the 80's:

3- Hysteria Def Leppard

2- Kick Inxs

1-Licensed to ill Beastie Boys

As much as I would personally choose Appetite For Destruction by GnR, the correct aswer is:

AC/DC Back In Black

According to a 2003 poll, it was the highest selling album world-wide that would be classified by Rock.

What I mean by that is I saw the list of Top 10 selling album of all time on www.askmen.com and the Eagles Greatest Hits was #1 while Michael Jackson was #2 with Thriller.

The highest ranking album at #6 that is considered Rock is AC/DC. Unless you take Led Zepplin IV into consideration. It's ranked in @ #4.

Check it out here:

http://www.askmen.com/toys/top_10_60/67_top_10_list.html

About god damn time we have some smart people here !!!

:)

JHR is correct.

When did i say i didn't like AC/DC Jason? ;) I received
the AC/DC LIVE CD for Christmas and am anxiously
awaiting the release of the DVD from last summer's mega concert in North York in which they played.

Wayne, I just bought the AC/DC DVD from their "Monsters of rock tour 1991" - 2 hours long...It's Amazing.... :)

I saw AC/DC at the Palace in Detroit circa 90/91 or so for the Razer's Edge tour.

Loud was never so much fun.

Dan...... have i told u today u r the man????

I could off done without 'warrent,slaughter,white lion,poison,cinderela'

anybody remember Fastway???they were good..

JHR is wrong when it comes to hockey but he is correct when it comes to rock

GNR, Twisted sister,iron maiden but not everything, ac/dc, def leppard but even then they sounded too disco to me, some menoar (sp?) and slayer, and some of the scorpion stuff, i can't just pick one...oh and antrax...

cheers