POUND-FOR-POUND RANKINGS for APRIL

MUCH better!

Losing 1 fight should not drop you from 1 to 8. According to your criteria, your last fight counts more than your last 5 fights combined.

thats the worst top 3 i've ever seen

"BJ is number one? WTF? For one fight? LOL!"

uh...excuse me, oh ignoramous that's been hiding under a rock for the past 3 years...in only his 2nd fight Penn beat the #3 lightweight in the world by TKO...in only his 3rd fight, he beat the #2 ranked lightweight in the world by KO(in eleven seconds!)...in only his 4th fight he was fighting for the title...he lost in a close match...in only his 8th fight he beat the #2 ranked lightweight in the world by RNC...and he was the first fighter to ever tap him out...in only his 9th fight he totally dominated and RNC the PFP top fighter in the world...AND, at a higher weight-class.

in only 9 fights, he has faced 2 world champions, 2 former world champions and 6 of his opponents were ranked as top ten fighters...his record against them is 5-1-1 with 2 subs, 2 KO's and one decision

i'd say those are pretty good reasons he should be #1

not a bad list.I think Barnett is an excellent fighter but hasnt fought enough

thank you Resident Fatty!

excellent summation

Who the fuck cares about what he did years ago. Recent activity is what accounts for ranking. With your logic, Royce should be in the top 3.

The FACT is that in his most recent fights he has been mediocre. Before he beat Hughes he was sneaking by. He wins against Hughes and all of a sudden he is PFP the best?

LOL!

Turns out you are the ignoramus. Make sure when you insult someone's intelligence, that you spell it right! LMAO!

sour grapes

Nah. It's cool...