Power out everywhere and my poor dough balls

Like watching your great grandma slowly fading to heaven from her death bed.  I give it another hour before all my balls are gone.  Please pray for them.

Also if you ever wanna see how shitty drivers are ,  watch four way intersections when lights are out. 

So, i guess your back up generator at your place of business isn't working??

How many dough balls are we talking? 

So they're refrigerated and getting too warm?

Black Doug -

I'll end up losing a couple hundred.  Which is not what I want leading into a Friday!!!

RocG -

So they're refrigerated and getting too warm?

Yes they will all be gone soon

guess could be worse

Girly -
Black Doug -

I'll end up losing a couple hundred.  Which is not what I want leading into a Friday!!!

Can you put them in a cooler? 

Also, you're in maine, isn't it cool or cold outside? 

How long do you normally proof them?

Al Cappucino -

So, i guess your back up generator at your place of business isn't working??

Backup generators for commerical use are expensive. Unless there is a perpetually looming threat of power outage, most businesses can't justify the cost of one. 

I can't imagine the loss of pizza dough, even a large loss, would make financial sense. 

Can you still operate your oven Grit?

I flew out of there at 6am. Can't believe the flight took off. That storm was no joke. Bunch of trees down. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Yes but not worth it .  I went back into downtown and just been eating random shit lol

jonflesh -

I flew out of there at 6am. Can't believe the flight took off. That storm was no joke. Bunch of trees down. 

I would have not gotten on that plane?  My apartment was shaking 

god bless you for having power Tandem bakery. my god this loaded biscuit with jam

Girly -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Yes but not worth it .  I went back into downtown and just been eating random shit lol

Go get some PR! 

Start making pies and handing them out. 

Idk what your situation is right now, but a few people find out about free hot pizza and you can't pay for that type of advertisement. 

well at least I’ll be lubed up to make shit ton of dough if power comes back