Power slap set the ufc back 10 years

https://www.tiktok.com/@powerslap?_t=8ZJKfUyi0Xe&_r=1

The tiktok page markets this shit like it’s a sport.

Never thought I’d say this but the ufc need to get rid of Dana before he tanks the image of the sport any more than he has in the last month.

3 Likes

If we can have plebs slapping each other into literal retardation we should have the camera pan down to the ring girls’ asses again

3 Likes

More like Stone Age

captain caveman GIF

3 Likes

I would never laugh at someone having their face disfigured from an accident, stroke, disease, etc.

But I can’t help but laugh at that dude’s face being all fucked up from getting slapped for a living.

4 Likes

This is the dumbest shit ever

7 Likes

The dude got 2K for that “living”

Slaps are dumb. I have two fucked ears, I’d rather just eat a punch. Tinitus is a helluva drug

2 Likes

I hear capital E all day. Tinitus is awesome.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve actually stopped watching UFC so much the past couple of months. It’s all moved more towards a billionaire taking advantage of retards rather than towards the legit sport a lot of us wanted. I’ve not interested in giving my money to watch a freak show, be it slapping or fighting.

I guess it all started as far back as the CM Punk fiasco really, that was probably the first nail.

And Dana slapping his wife as promotion for this new slapping contest was the final one I feel

2 Likes

Dana won’t survive this.
His legacy is ruined.
2023 bringing the cleansing.

3 Likes

Dana is now working on Power Crap. Both fighters crap on a plate then weigh it, heaviest pile wins. Winner smashes his plate in losers face.

5 Likes