powerball

ok guys, tonight's powerball is almost 350 million. if no one hits it tonight, do we want to start an OG pool like we've done in the past? it was fun, if for nothing else to dream about how that money would ruin our lives. don't remember who it was that was buying them, but it was from a state that didn't have state taxes.

whatch'll think??

In. I'll do it. How did we do it last time. Forget.

someone in a stae that had no state taxes agreed to do it. evryone paypal'd or venmo'd him the money. they had done it before. i jumped in when we started it back up when the powerball was racing towards a billion dollars. there would be a cutoff time, and then a list of posters who were in that drawing were posted, along with pics of the tickets

Oboe usually takes care of the tickets. I'd be in.

I believe he has since moved.

I can already feel a tickle in my dangus...

In

In

I'll hit it tonight...

In

In

I think Jhay used to do it too, no? I believe he has since moved as well. Or I may be mixing that up with fantasy football...

yea Oboe and another guy that lived in NJ too, forget his name but hope he catches this thread.

i'm in and let's keep this up!

In

MayorPickle - I think Jhay used to do it too, no? I believe he has since moved as well. Or I may be mixing that up with fantasy football...

yea I've run one before, i'm still in ga. Oboe's in tx now

i also do fantasy football though lol

I just ordered two new jeep wranglers! In! 

I wasn't going to buy a ticket but i will now.

It was a dude named borgatagrill, or some shit.
That's who did it last time we did it.
That was in july 2016

Maybe we can do it next time it gets big. This time tmrw, I'll be a gabazillionaire.

looks like nobody won it! it's up to $403 million now i believe.

let's get this going!!!

TTT for the day shifters and anyone enjoying the day off today!