Powerlifting Bros, what are your numbers?

We all know the average OG bench press is 700lbs.

But when not injecting the OG roids into your veins, what are your numbers in the gym and what is your weight?

Bench
Squat
Deadlift Phone Post 3.0

All of it. I lift all of the weight.

Shit
Shit
And shit Phone Post 3.0

ryans - All of it. I lift all of the weight.
This reminds me when someone asked Brock Lesnar what he could bench he said 'whatever I want' lol Phone Post 3.0

110kg/150kg/180kg Phone Post 3.0

GhostOfYuki - 110kg/150kg/180kg Phone Post 3.0
Need America numbers! This is America! Phone Post 3.0

So 245ish, 330, 400 in pounds about Phone Post 3.0

i'm weak as fuck right now, and i dont max out, so i guess probably

600 lb bench

900 squat

and when i deadlift i just lift the  building but i dont know what that weighs

DoovyB -

i'm weak as fuck right now, and i dont max out, so i guess probably

600 lb bench

900 squat

and when i deadlift i just lift the  building but i dont know what that weighs

Reps of atleast 12 Id assume Phone Post 3.0

That's pretty good. What's your bodyweight? Phone Post 3.0

I saw a skinnyfat 150lb guy with no muscle tone deadlift 400lb for reps like it was nothing today. Inexplicable... But not relevant to this thread.

330 bench
220 overhead press
420 squat
525 deadlift Phone Post 3.0

ryans - I saw a skinnyfat 150lb guy with no muscle tone deadlift 400lb for reps like it was nothing today. Inexplicable... But not relevant to this thread.
Skinny dudes with big deadlifts make me feel bad about myself. I just want a 650 deadlift because there's no way you're a small guy moving that. Hopefully. Phone Post 3.0

I don't consider myself a power lifter but I lift with a lot of competitive powerlifters. I weigh 165 and my squat sucks donkey balls. I never really push myself on squats like I do on bench and deads.

My current maxes are
275 - bp
295 - squat
455 - DL Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - 330 bench
220 overhead press
420 squat
525 deadlift Phone Post 3.0
Those are good numbers. Body weight? Phone Post 3.0

bigwignj - I don't consider myself a power lifter but I lift with a lot of competitive powerlifters. I weigh 165 and my squat sucks donkey balls. I never really push myself on squats like I do on bench and deads.

My current maxes are
275 - bp
295 - squat
455 - DL Phone Post 3.0
Everyone has that lift that kinda blows for them. Mine is also squat. I can put on a decent amount of weight but I don't feel like I go low enough. I go to parallel and not a bit lower Phone Post 3.0

fanat -
That's pretty good. What's your bodyweight? Phone Post 3.0
Right now 77kg but those numbers were done at 75kg. 165lbs. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G -
ryans - I saw a skinnyfat 150lb guy with no muscle tone deadlift 400lb for reps like it was nothing today. Inexplicable... But not relevant to this thread.
Skinny dudes with big deadlifts make me feel bad about myself. I just want a 650 deadlift because there's no way you're a small guy moving that. Hopefully. Phone Post 3.0
Google Richard Hawethorne. Phone Post 3.0

GhostOfYuki -
Vinnie G -
Google Richard Hawethorne. Phone Post 3.0
Hawthorne. Phone Post 3.0

My numbers:

Body weight: 222lbs this morning

Bench: 425 (partially torn right pec so my grip is very narrow, almost to the point of being a close grip press)

Squat: right at 510lbs right now but as I said I bet it would look rather dirty if you were to look at it. I go low but not as low as some do so, I'm working on it

Deadlift: 605 as of last Friday

The good part is, since my last comp in Dec of last year, I've dropped close to 30lbs and my lifts have gotten better so, I'm pretty happy about that. Phone Post 3.0