PPV $54.99. Holy crap thats high

Let me say that I am not a fan but my two young boys watch Pro wrastlin. They wanted to get the Wrestlemania event tonite. I ordered it for them and looked at the price of $54.99. does this event give me a BJ or send me a free gold bar. I mean come on, how the heck do they price that at that price when tomorrow they will show all the highlights and you can watch the dialogue continue for free. In other PPV;s you cant tune in the next day to see the participants and see what happened. When will this thing break $100.

hulkamaniac .. imo

I did too so dont feel bad. All the years I bought UFC though, I owe  this one to my kids.

Yeah ,and ur wife makes you watch RW/RR challenge....

John Cena is easily worth a $75 PPV.

my son wants it also.any idea what time it will end?

I stopped watching rasslin' when my dad said "You know if they really got hit like that they would get knocked out with one punch right?" I says "Yeah whatever you old fart!" So he socked me in the mouth and when I woke up I knew it was tme to get into MMA.

Nickman, That is a funny story, LOL. I suggest a comic be made of that.

"my son wants it also.any idea what time it will end?"

11 PM

so they can pay pretty boy floyd

"Let me say that I am not a fan but my two young boys watch Pro wrastlin."

lol...honestly mr shop keeper, the beer is for MY DAD! lol!

It's a 4 hour PPV.

If you need a stream, email me: captaininsano3001 at yahoo dot com

Yep

no prob

You got more mail, I would love to see the Maywether thing as well.

i cant believe parents let thier kids watch that shit, just what we need more low iq redecks in the world...

you have mail my son is going nuts.his friends keep calling him and giving him spoilers.

mail sent

"i cant believe parents let thier kids watch that shit, just what we need more low iq redecks in the world..."

what century and decade are you in?

I bet you still use the terms colored and negro.

Capt,

You have mail!