Pranksters getting knocked out vid

Not all that impressive overall but the last two are definitely nice.
Not everybody wants to play games...

Video is 1:20 seconds long Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/fEJmBilLHt0 Phone Post 3.0

VU

Sick of the unfunny pranksters. Phone Post 3.0

the CREamcatcher - I don't think people know what a knock out is anymore
I think the last two qualify...

I was just titling it as its titled on youtube. Phone Post 3.0

None of those people were funny in the slightest.  I hate people that want to act stupid or offend someone and pretend it's cool because it's a "prank".  Video should be titled "Top 5 Assholes Getting What They Deserved".

BackOffWarchild -

None of those people were funny in the slightest.  I hate people that want to act stupid or offend someone and pretend it's cool because it's a "prank".  Video should be titled "Top 5 Assholes Getting What They Deserved".

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Guy who stole the pizza had it coming.

The last one got fucked up bad. Phone Post 3.0

I agree, a lot of these pranks are devoid of humor. Sometimes even when the idea could be funny, they take it in an unfunny direction. Just being a confrontational d!ck to a stranger, is not funny.

Griffin's two very bad fould got the Clips into the penalty with over six minutes left.  That could be huge. He's not in foul trouble, but the Warriors are going to get extra free throws.

DeAndre Jordan straight beasting it tonight.

!!!

2 guy who gets uppercutted doesnt even get dropped just runs away. Still enjoyed VID tho so VU for OP Phone Post 3.0

i love it!

Dude that ate people's food should go to jail after waking up. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

bunch of fucking idiots, they all deserved it

its about time KO start happening as most of these pranksters arent even the least bit funny..

Sub Phone Post

Snowman guy was about the only one who didn't deserve it. That one was harmless but the others are flat out harassing people. Phone Post 3.0