Prayers for my dad :(

I'm not normally a praying man myself but it can't hurt...

My dad and his wife (my stepmom) were evacuated from their house due to a huge fire on Thursday. Then Friday morning in the hotel they were staying at my dad found her dead the next morning when he woke up. She was sick already but the stress finished her off. I went up there and tried to comfort the best I could, but TODAY is the big day...if the winds are right and the work the firefighters do is perfect then his house might be OK. If you think of it and wouldn't mind, please keep him in your prayers. I can't even imagine losing my wife and my house in the same week.   :(

Thanks 

prayers sent

Prayers sent Phone Post

dittos

Of course Sean. Prayers for your father and family. Phone Post

Thanks sir, I just spoke to him and still no word if the house is there...

prayed Phone Post

Sorry mate praying

Rev

Prayers Sent! Phone Post

Thanks guys, my dad contacted the sheriff's office and they sent a guy out to confirm that the house is OK and the fire was contained in the area. Very good news.

Appreciate your goodwill towards the man, hes been through a lot

one of the many great things about God is he will give supernatural peace in situations like this where peace is the last thing you would expect a person to have. i pray that for him during his time of grieving.

Glad to hear his home is ok. Will continue to pray for him.

DyingBreed - one of the many great things about God is he will give supernatural peace in situations like this where peace is the last thing you would expect a person to have.

tell that to the folks in Haiti, Japan, New Orleans, etc. Bloody hell.

that's kinda the point hounddoggy. to be able to find some sort of peace in horrid situations (ie flood, hurricanes, tsunami, earthquakes, your house being nearly burned down and losing a loved one at the same time).