Pre-Fight Weight Cutting

Hey everyone! i have a fight coming up in 20 days, i have already lost 35lbs and still have about 30 to go. i need to drop this weight and my cut has platued the last week... PLEASE HELP!!

Stop eating.

In Phone Post

whats your BF% looking like? Start some HIIT running asap..

the only thing i know is to cut out all salt

Why would you sign for a fight that was 65lbs under your then current weight? Poor planning bro. Phone Post

oumatt - Why would you sign for a fight that was 65lbs under your then current weight? Poor planning bro. Phone Post

. Phone Post

How much water are you consuming each day and what does your diet/training look like day in day out. No wonder your body hit a plateau. Thats a lot of weight. Phone Post

rosario00 - 
oumatt - Why would you sign for a fight that was 65lbs under your then current weight? Poor planning bro.

this, can't be healthy for you. i dont know what level you fight at but i doubt you need to cut all that weight to be competitive.
either way good luck with your cut, you're gonna be miserable for the foreseeable future

i fight at 265, ive had 4 yrs of not doing anything and ended up being 70lbs overweight. Ive been on a strict 1500-1600 cal diet, with 1 gallon minimum water consumption. Cardio twice a day with Grappling and sparring sessions inbetween

Why would you take a fight when you were 70lbs. overweight?

That's just fucking stupid.

Good luck, though.

Be a professional and inform the promoter that you won't make 265. Give your body a few more months to hit target and be able to function at a level necessary to fight. The meager amount of money being offered for you to fight is in no way commisurate with the risks you are taking.

Wait wait wait...not only are you fighting at heavyweight, but you started your dieting,losing, and cutting process at 65 lbs overweight?
Tell them you cant fight dude....you need to get your ass in shape, and losing that much weight that quickly is going to fuck your body up Phone Post

You gotta be honest about what you put in your body. No cheat days until after you fight. And you want to make the most of what you put in your body, don't eat crap. Things like brown rice, lowfat yogurt with whey protein and good quality pasta with nothing on it. Every night write down what you ate and calculate the calories as best as possible. That way you can see exactly what you are doing right and wrong and go from there.  As you get closer to the fight you can use sauna suits and people here use abolene but I've never tried that. 

RIP