PRE-ORDER NOW!!!!

Why is this ad on MMA.tv and why is it hella late???

Thats Kirik's band you facking TUF noob! 

Then he should put up his own ad BEFORE the album drops

Hahaha, I don't know, but I've been listening to Necro for 7 years now, so that's fine. Necro's brother Ill Bill and the rest of La Coka Nostra have been marketing into MMA for awhile now. If anyone remembers the little special when Tito and Dana were supposed to box, Dana was wearing a La Coka Nostra shirt for like half of the training footage. Dana also had that House of Pain (who are all members of LCN) reunion show for his St. Patricks Day party last year.

Can you link me to the ad? I can't find it.

I don't care much for Necro as a rapper but I love his beats, and I loved old Non Phixion material. Ill Bill's first CD was pretty impressive, and his recent CD wasn't bad either. I had no idea they were into MMA.

greco yeoman - Can you link me to the ad? I can't find it.

I don't care much for Necro as a rapper but I love his beats, and I loved old Non Phixion material. Ill Bill's first CD was pretty impressive, and his recent CD wasn't bad either. I had no idea they were into MMA.

The link just comes at random, I just saw it actually. As for his production, the general concensus does seem to be that people dig his production more than his raps. I do too. Alot of underground rappers are into MMA these days. Jedi Mind Tricks chill are friends of Mac Danzig. Celph Titled owns all though!