Pre Trump Presidential Predictions

Help me recall some of these outlandish claims made by the left that were sure to happen when Trump took office.

( Caveat -  Not All members of the left said all these things. But all these things were said by leftists )

- Trump Will Round Up LBGT people in concentration camps.

- Trump will begin killing Mexicans and Illegals

- Trump will start WWIII for certain.

- Trump will re-enslave black people and get them back in the fields.

- Racists, Nazi's, KKK etc will swell to pre Jim Crowe Numbers and overtake America 

- Rape is OK!

What are some others?

I'll take Stormy Daniel's name will appear on major news outlets for $500.

Yeah. It will probably be said after he is done too. Obama is still the commie Muslim antichrist from Kenya to some people.

StankieEdgar - 

Yeah. It will probably be said after he is done too. Obama is still the commie Muslim antichrist from Kenya to some people.

Half of that is probably true. The antichrist part...

Wasn't there a lot of chatter about the stock market tanking?

He didn't really want the job and would resign before a year was up. 

Fighting -

Help me recall some of these outlandish claims made by the left that were sure to happen when Trump took office.

( Caveat -  Not All members of the left said all these things. But all these things were said by leftists )

- Racists, Nazi's, KKK etc will swell to pre Jim Crowe Numbers and overtake America 

- Rape is OK!

What are some others?

I never saw anyone say any of those things honestly. I think you are exaggerating.

Pedro Navaja -
Fighting -

- Rape is OK!

What are some others?

I never saw anyone say any of those things honestly. I think you are exaggerating.

Not at all. Everyone i saw with my own eyes.

Fighting - 
Pedro Navaja -
Fighting -

- Rape is OK!

What are some others?

I don't think any real-life, normal Liberal would have said those things.

You may have seen them with your own eyes, if you were specifically looking for the most extreme outlying opinions on the internet. But if you are looking for things like that, you will find stupid stuff from all political leanings.

The ones I heard in Oregon were:

1. He's going to ban medical marijuana. (I heard this one most of all here)

2. He's going to make all welfare recipients get a job and kick everyone off of food stamps.

3. He's going to kick out all of the Mexicans.

A year later I'm sitting here smoking a joint with my neighbors who were both born in Mexico and emigrated here in the 1980s laughing it up.

The economy will collapse and never recover.

-CNN

He is going to require all govt workers stay at trump hotels for triple the normal rate

all the kids in America will think it’s okay to just walk up and grab pussy

member all the fags posting pics of their young children crying over the election

"How will I explain this to my 4 yr old, that donald Trump is president?!?!?!?"

Pedro Navaja -
Fighting -

- Rape is OK!

What are some others?

Sadly enough most of those were said. I believe the round up the LGBT one was started by George Takei. He would always talk about the internment camps he was in and how thats what would happen if Trump were elected

jqvwxyz -
Fighting - 
Pedro Navaja -
Fighting -

- Rape is OK!

What are some others?

I don't think any real-life, normal Liberal would have said those things.

You may have seen them with your own eyes, if you were specifically looking for the most extreme outlying opinions on the internet. But if you are looking for things like that, you will find stupid stuff from all political leanings.

Most of all that stuff was spouted endlessly by my extreme lefty friends. Most leftys like me were "welp lets see if this is a good or bad thing"

Freaky_Hibiki - The ones I heard in Oregon were:

2. He's going to make all welfare recipients get a job and kick everyone off of food stamps.

A year later I'm sitting here smoking a joint with my neighbors who were both born in Mexico and emigrated here in the 1980s laughing it up.

Hold on a minute people on welfare getting a job is a horrible thing to expect now?

solidsnake - I'll take Stormy Daniel's name will appear on major news outlets for $500.

It's not fair though, CNN shouldn't report that when there's real news out there like Obama being a fake American.

County I'm only has medical anyone who wants recreational has to drive to Medford lol.

StruggleSnuggles - 

County I'm only has medical anyone who wants recreational has to drive to Medford lol.

Was that something that was put into action because of Trump, though? There's a small town near me that banned sales of it altogether but they've done that since it was made legal.

luctaro - 

Hold on a minute people on welfare getting a job is a horrible thing to expect now?

That really depends on who you ask. In the opinions of the people telling me it was a bad thing, it was atrocious.