Precedent for 1st UFC Fight Title Shot

Is there any precedent for a fighter getting a title shot in his first UFC fight?  Aside from the introduction of a new division, etc.? 

Gilbert Melendez Phone Post 3.0

There are a few. Mo Smith was the first to fight for a title in his UFC debut. Prior to that Steve Jennum fought for a tournament championship in his UFC debut.

MARC BULGER - Does it matter? would you prefer no main event? Dumbass. Phone Post
I'd prefer events that don't look like a King of the Cage card when one fighter drops out... A $60 PPV should at least get you SOMETHING. TJ wasn't even in the latest UFC game and he's fighting someone making their debut for a title, but let's not blame the UFC, no let's just keep buying shit so they can keep selling shit... Phone Post 3.0

yabadaba - There are a few. Mo Smith was the first to fight for a title in his UFC debut. Prior to that Steve Jennum fought for a tournament championship in his UFC debut.
Technically Jennum had an alternate bout that was I televised. But yes he should not be left out of the convo. Phone Post 3.0

FFTF_stuffadamdoes -
yabadaba - There are a few. Mo Smith was the first to fight for a title in his UFC debut. Prior to that Steve Jennum fought for a tournament championship in his UFC debut.
Technically Jennum had an alternate bout that was I televised. But yes he should not be left out of the convo. Phone Post 3.0
*was not televised Phone Post 3.0

Frank Shamrock vs Kevin Jackson Phone Post 3.0

MARC BULGER - 

Does it matter? would you prefer no main event? Dumbass. Phone Post

Uuuuhm...  Did I say that?