Predator Motorcycle Helmet

Pretty damn badass for anyone that has a motorbike.

http://www.toxel.com/tech/2013/09/05/predator-motorcycle-helmet/

Eye-catching motorcycle helmet designed for people who want to stand out and get noticed on the road.

Made by Russian company Nitrinos, unique helmet offers great protection for your head. Handcrafted out of composite materials and carbon fiber.

Inspired by the look of iconic creature from the Predator movie.

Available in various colors and designs. The dreadlocks are removable. Phone Post 3.0

If you are involved in a serious accident and may not make it, I think they should have a timer that counts down in your helmet and eventually explodes. That's the way to go, take a few city block with you in true predator style.
They'd be silly not to incorporate that when you think about it. Phone Post

MY GOD HOW BIG IS THAT GUY HE LOOKS LIKE A GIANT ON THAT BIKE?

Doesn't say DOT approved anywhere on that site that I can find. Another useless helmet if so.

Fuck yes Phone Post 3.0

crunchysavior - Doesn't say DOT approved anywhere on that site that I can find. Another useless helmet if so.

1)As the picture below your post shows, this would be fine for anyone with property and a quad- although I guess it kind of defeats the purpose if no one sees it.

2)Made by Russian company. From the videos I've seen, I doubt the Russian authorities care what type of helmet you wear, or if you wear a helmet at all.

3)My first thought (after thinking how awesome it looks) was that visibility looks terrible in that thing.

Sick Phone Post

not that i would ever wear one on looks alone, supposedly your sight is extremely limited by the helmet, and there are youtubes about how cheap the construction is and they are pricey. that being said if you want to look like the predator more than you want to not die, or see the road or have 400$ this is the helmet for you.

I want a Rocky Dennis helmet Phone Post

Kmonk - 
crunchysavior - Doesn't say DOT approved anywhere on that site that I can find. Another useless helmet if so.

1)As the picture below your post shows, this would be fine for anyone with property and a quad- although I guess it kind of defeats the purpose if no one sees it.

2)Made by Russian company. From the videos I've seen, I doubt the Russian authorities care what type of helmet you wear, or if you wear a helmet at all.

3)My first thought (after thinking how awesome it looks) was that visibility looks terrible in that thing.

The only reason I mention the DOT sticker/rating is that I've seen DOT helmet stops before. Gotta love the bacon. I could care less if someone would rather wear a novelty helmet (or none) over a structurally sound one.

I want a robocop helmet Phone Post 3.0

Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy - I want a robocop helmet Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post

Awesome!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

The_KoJ - 
Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy - I want a robocop helmet Phone Post 3.0

This. Phone Post

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/aussie-student-reinvents-police-motorcycle-helmet-adds-robocop-features-20130719-2q8ir.html

Hired Gun - MY GOD HOW BIG IS THAT GUY HE LOOKS LIKE A GIANT ON THAT BIKE?
LOL it's a fun bike you tard Phone Post 3.0