Predict how Vitor vs Rich goes

Franklin attempts a Ken-Flo esque strategy and attempts to pull of a unanimous JD.  Unfortunately, Vitor's Brazilian Shotokan Karate, superior god given talents (Jesus #1) and athleticism put an end to Franklin's strategy towards the middle of round one, where Vitor clips Franklin with a straight right punch from the horse stance.

Vitor by TKO late in the fight.

toshii -  Franklin attempts a Ken-Flo esque strategy and pulls of a unanimous JD.

creonte

rich wins by decision. UG'ers cry that it was fixed, that rich didn't do enough to win, that he's still protected, that the old vitor would have won, etc.

Franklin KO's Vito in RD1 by kool-aid smashing exposing fashion.

Ausgepicht - Franklin KO's Vito in RD1 by kool-aid smashing exposing fashion.

for later

Vitor has his moment, but Rich pulls throught and wins UD. (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)

edit. Or Vitor overwhelms him early an collects the KO of the night.

toshii -  Franklin attempts a Ken-Flo esque strategy and pulls of a unanimous JD.

reasons why I dislike both of them.

both are bad for the sport

rich will try this fairy gameplan but he will fail and get KO'd.

Rich will paw the air and throw some looping punches. Vitor will wait for his moment and suddenly explode and connect with a 3 punch combo followed by a flying knee. Franklins face explodes in a mist of blood

Screams of Zhou Zhitsu!! Zhou Zhitsu!! follow

The next day a tard is on the news for trying to suicide self.

And a JKD follower finally starts to save up money to afford BJJ lessons

Diego stole my name - Rich will paw the air and throw some looping punches. Vitor will wait for his moment and suddenly explode and connect with a 3 punch combo followed by a flying knee. Franklins face explodes in a mist of blood

Screams of Zhou Zhitsu!! Zhou Zhitsu!! follow

The next day a tard is on the news for trying to suicide self.

And a JKD follower finally starts to save up money to afford BJJ lessons

i see nostradamus was your ancestor.

Vitor, hopefully stoppage, possibly a close dec.

Vitor either knocks him out early or Rich wins a UD. I still think of Vitor as a guy that's going to win most of his fights early. When he faces a guy that doesn't get ko'd in the first minute he's going to struggle.

SandraBullockFan - rich wins by decision. UG'ers cry that it was fixed, that rich didn't do enough to win, that he's still protected, that the old vitor would have won, etc.

Agreed

i hope vitor wins but like others have said, if he does he is gonna have to do it within the first few minutes...vitor doesnt have a good gameplan for after the first round, he never has....Franklin is smart enough to stay away from vitors hands so i almost see this being a very disappointing fight...

debateable  decision

I see Rich trying to get the clinch early and often to avoid exchanges. He's going to try to push him against the cage and wear on him and look for takedowns late in the rounds.

If Vitor has his conditioning he will still manage to win this by TKO. The only chance I see Rich having is a boring decision. He's a good striker, but too plodding for Vitor's speed.

Vitor by KO in the middle of the 2nd...... Trust me !!!!

mkou - Vitor has his moment, but Rich pulls throught and wins UD. (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)

edit. Or Vitor overwhelms him early an collects the KO of the night.

This