Predict how Vitor vs Rich goes

mkou - Vitor has his moment, but Rich pulls throught and wins UD. (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)

edit. Or Vitor overwhelms him early an collects the KO of the night.

This

Tentative 1st round on Vitor's part

2nd round Vitor gets a knock down or does something significant

Rich recovers and hangs on to win a controversial split dec.

Predicting a Vitor fight = flip a coin imo.

I can see Ace grinding out a UD by staying outside and working his striking angles and making sure he rolls topside anytime it hits the mat.

I can also see Vitor catching Ace early and overwhelming him for the stoppage.

I don't think anybody's getting subbed in this one. JMO.

Edit: see above post by mkou

taylork3 - Tentative 1st round on Vitor's part

This is what I would pick as well. Rich may be a nice guy but damm his fights can be boring

I have a bad feeling it could be shit-fest 09.

rich by decision (obviously)

Most people seem to agree that it's a hard fight to call but it's easy to narrow it down to just a couple possible outcomes.

I'm hoping Vitor gets the KO, but I'm leaning a little more toward Rich by JD.

Has CRE weighed in yet?

Hopefully Vitor comes in relaxed (as much as someone can be who's about to fight i guess), i mean this is his big return to the UFC - hopefully he doesn't tense up and become reluctant to attack.

I predict Vitor winning. I can see Vitor dropping Rich and then finishing him off on the ground before he can recover.

rich via not mentally crumbling after the first failed KO shot. goddamnit vitor i want to believe but you don't give us much

I think those that are saying Vitor only wins very early are still stuck on his old fights in the UFC. Looking at the Terry Martin and some of his other fights in Cage Rage he was certainly capable of finishing people in the 2nd round.

I think Taylork3 is pretty much on the money.

First round will be tentative. With Rich doing his usual circling and body kicking (which won't really hurt Vitor at all). Vitor will get a spray in his corner, and come out hard and drop Rich but will be unable to finish him off, Rich will hold on with his guard for dear life. Rich survives the round, and outworks Vitor in the 3rd. Split Decision to Rich Franklin. Everyone (including me) will bitch and complain about how Vitor is un-marked and Rich looks busted up.

SandraBullockFan - rich wins by decision. UG'ers cry that it was fixed, that rich didn't do enough to win, that he's still protected, that the old vitor would have won, etc.

this

Snakey - 
taylork3 - Tentative 1st round on Vitor's part

This is what I would pick as well. Rich may be a nice guy but damm his fights can be boring
It seems like Franklin has been labeled as a decision fighter ever since the Wand fight. Out of his 30 fights, only 4 have gone to decision (his last two, plus Okami and Loiseau).

That being said, he'll probably use a similar strategy as he did for Wand and try to take it to decision.

Vitor has physical talent but he has the mind of a child. Unfortunately, some talented people expect instant success, and when not awarded for simply showing up, they crumple. Vitor is a hilariously exaggerated example of this concept. (please prove me wrong vitor, I will root for you even though that probably cements me as a masochist idiot)

"(please prove me wrong vitor, I will root for you even though that probably cements me as a masochist idiot)"

lol

tt

Ausgepicht - Franklin KO's Vito in RD1 by kool-aid smashing exposing fashion.

Damn this kool-aid is tasty!!

David Weiß - 
Smith1234 - You heard it here first - Vitor gets dominated by a variety of low kicks and body kicks and gets KOed with a head kick or punch.

Hahahahahhaahahhahah, who has Rich Franklin EVER done that to?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL