Predict if/when/why Peoplekind go extinct.

Let's hear it, fellas. Do we make it to other celestial bodies and breed like rats forever? Does a nuclear Holocaust kill us all within 50 years?

When do Peoplekind bite the dust?

Peoplekind? 

StankieEdgar -

Peoplekind? 

I've made a pact with society to be more inclusive, you milk shitter!

Now answer the damned pregunta!

As soon as you release your mixtape and that supa hot fire torches the Earth.

A few thousand more years. 

We may have humans living on other planets but they will rely heavily on resources from Mother Earth.

Due to continued over breeding, humans will eventually run most resources dry, there will be no food, clean water, then war will break out.

A war fought with advanced tech that will cause insane destruction.

Then, Earth is fucked and all outlying outposts in the solar system will have no way to survive and all that will remain of the human race will be ash and dust.

I can see us getting into a nuclear war and knocking ourselves back to stone age  but extinction... Idk 

The human race will live on to explore universes.

Uh...huhhuh...you said “peoplekind.” Dumbass.

-Beavis 

Humans will go extinct through a process of transhumanism.

If say within 300 years, we will be so radically different that we will function differently as a species.

I'm uncertain if this is a good thing or bad thing, but it's a thing that is inevitable.

Could be a multitude of factors. Overpopulation and rising heat and ocean salinity and heat will play the biggest factor imo. In 1900 i think, not 100% sure there was around 1 billion people and now, there is around 7 billion. Cant do the math but another 100yrs ..... little land and even less food and mass poverty.

We'll explore the solar system and a few nearby systems, adapting through parents choosing to enhance and downplay certain attributes in their kids genes

This creates separate species for various environments.

Eventually these species conflict over resource and come into conflict

And remaining unmodified humans are defeated and replaced by the new ones

ryans -

We'll explore the solar system and a few nearby systems, adapting through parents choosing to enhance and downplay certain attributes in their kids genes

Humanity's Last Stand

Make this a movie!

EluThingol -
ryans -

Humanity's Last Stand

Make this a movie!

Sorry for being bigoted. Peoplekindity.

sassen -

Could be a multitude of factors. Overpopulation and rising heat and ocean salinity and heat will play the biggest factor imo. In 1900 i think, not 100% sure there was around 1 billion people and now, there is around 7 billion. Cant do the math but another 100yrs ..... little land and even less food and mass poverty.

Predictions on the subject all seem to point to the 12 billionth person never being born. Some say we may not even get much past 10 billion before earth population finally levels off. 

Whether or not the final number ends up being good unsustainable, we dont know, but we're almost certainly not just going to keep going to 15, 20, 50 billion and beyond - even without a major mass killing event.

I hope that's all true.  

Most western countries reproduce below the replacement rate, 3rd world is still chugging along at  a positive rate but for how long after they move into our houses and adopt our lifestyle? I think we peter out over about 10 generations until there’s not enough people to fully staff the civilization and the power goes out etc. 

unless the third worlders can build worker robots. 

I hope soon.  -Mother Nature

iclimb513 -
sassen -

Predictions on the subject all seem to point to the 12 billionth person never being born. Some say we may not even get much past 10 billion before earth population finally levels off. 

Whether or not the final number ends up being good unsustainable, we dont know, but we're almost certainly not just going to keep going to 15, 20, 50 billion and beyond - even without a major mass killing event.

I hope that's all true.  

Hmm thats interesting, ill have to further investigate it. There are so many factors at play its near impossible to say. Nuclear war perhaps? Super virus? Mother nature is a finely tuned microcosm. It would be possible, i know it sounds bat shit crazy, but mother nature could evolve a defence mechanism. Most likely thru trees and algae. Producing less oxygen perhaps or giving off a deadly chemical concotion, which is deadly to humans. Non diversity of food genetics, resulting it only high yield crops, which need copcious amounts of water to grow. In a future, where water is a precious resource...... Couple of ideas

sassen -
iclimb513 -
sassen -

I hope that's all true.  

Hmm thats interesting, ill have to further investigate it. There are so many factors at play its near impossible to say. Nuclear war perhaps? Super virus? Mother nature is a finely tuned microcosm. It would be possible, i know it sounds bat shit crazy, but mother nature could evolve a defence mechanism. Most likely thru trees and algae. Producing less oxygen perhaps or giving off a deadly chemical concotion, which is deadly to humans. Non diversity of food genetics, resulting it only high yield crops, which need copcious amounts of water to grow. In a future, where water is a precious resource...... Couple of ideas

Who is Mother Nature? So all of the environment is conspiring against hupersons?  Aren’t we part of the “microcosm” too? Maybe we are mother nature’s weapon against the asshole bees and polar bears. 

CavemanDave - 

Humans will go extinct through a process of transhumanism.

If say within 300 years, we will be so radically different that we will function differently as a species.

I'm uncertain if this is a good thing or bad thing, but it's a thing that is inevitable.

And I'll bet the next iteration of our species will still be viewing funny cat videos on a future version of the internet. 

75 years ago people thought by now we would be colonizing Mars and zipping around on jet packs and flying cars.  Fast forward to today and we are having to tell kids not to eat Tide Pods and convince people that the Earth isn't flat.

When peoplekind becomes the accepted term.

Then it’s over.