predict the future - what is likely to happen ?

Will robots cause huge unemployment?
Will a powerful military attack the US?
Will refugees ever feel safe to return to their home countries?
Will government ever forgive massive student dept?
Will income disparity continue to widen?
Will air travel via drones become common?
will high speed internet be available everywhere, even rural?
will poor have access to decent medical care?
will retirement age continue to increase?
will morality decline with increased atheism?
will marriage and family structure continue to decline?
Will people live longer causing overpopulation or will it be offset by having less kids?
will cold fusion ever become practical?
and on and on and on ... thoughts?

Humans will most probably be instinct. If they do survive, it will be due to the assistance of very Advanced Technologies.

Somehow I dont see things getting better. Maybe things go really wrong and there is a major culling, then maybe mankind will do great things.

This is not my hope that a lot of people suffer, but I think that is what will happen

Someone on the UG will call me a faggot.

Also the honey bee will make a comeback.

At some point in the next 24 hours, I'll likely take a shit.

Will high speed internet be available everywhere, even rural? - This will definitely happen

Will people live longer causing overpopulation or will it be offset by having less kids? - Overpopulation won't happen. It will reach a point where it balances out

Your going to die

will morality decline with increased atheism?

This has nothing to do with atheism. It has become more common to ignore what is moral. On TV we see more sex, and its more casual. What defines morality. How many guys here have stories of their g/f or wife cheating, the women feel they are missing out instead of a stable relationship.

History of war, we will have another huge one.

sicko - Will high speed internet be available everywhere, even rural? - This will definitely happen

Will people live longer causing overpopulation or will it be offset by having less kids? - Overpopulation won't happen. It will reach a point where it balances out

The technology already exists, and it's already is happening.

Google Project Loon.

Unemployed, semi retarded, welfare dependant Muslims will replace the working class in the wake of automation.

You think the elites want refugees for humanitarian reasons??