Predict when Joanna Champ is no longer undefeated

I had forgotten she is undefeated in MMA at 13-0. I figured she had a loss or two early in her career, like a lot of fighters, but no.

She has the 2nd longest active title reign behind Mighty Mouse, and is the only current champ other than him to have more than 1 title defense (she has 4).

She is a tremendous fighter. But we know eventually everyone loses in this sport. I predict mid next year (2018) she finally suffers an L, although I don't want to see it. But that she'll probably win it back.

When she loses a fight

And people still debate whether or not she is the best female fighter p4p. She has basically cleaned out a division if she wins her next fight and has had no ped issues. Goat female imo

Jessica Andrade and Claudia still have a chance.

I honestly feel Michelle Waterson has a chance, via submission.

When she's financially set

when the sun burns out.

The first time she squirts during a fight.

I thought Jessica penne had a great chance because he takedowns come from a different angle (through the clinch). But the problem is all fights start on the feet. Now if UFC had a 125lb division and she fought Valentina I would call Valentina the favorite.

Andrade has a shot. After that, she's sort of cleaned out the division. I agree with GOAT female fighter.

If she beats andrande, no one will beat her unless someone new and really good comes up

StevetheWeasel - One of my favorite fighters ever, male or female.

I love watching her fight.

I hope she never loses.

I predict she will be undefeated champion for at least the next hundred years. At which point she will turn into a magical beam of light encompassed by the sound of a hundred-thousand angels singing in harmony, and bring peace to all the universe for the rest of time.
As it is written, so it shall be.

Amen.

I hope she never loses.

I predict she will be undefeated champion for at least the next hundred years. At which point she will turn into a magical beam of light encompassed by the sound of a hundred-thousand angels singing in harmony, and bring peace to all the universe for the rest of time.
Seems plausible

She's fucking great. Like a mini more technical Wanderlei. I'll watch her until she hangs em up win or lose.

If they make a 125 division she could be dual champ.

She's so special

Thing, thank you.

For always posting interesting thought provoking threads. You are a UG asset.

You and CRE keep this place moving. Kirik should give you both blue names for life.

Prob if 125lb opens up then Valentina would handle her fairly easily in mma

i thought karolina was one of her closer fights and i think claudia? they might be able to close the gap.

I hope she never loses.

Eloquent. Have an invisible VU.

The rest of the division will catch up with her within a year or two tops. Example: Ronda