Predict where we are four years from now (01/19/25

So it’s the day before the inauguration in 2025. 

Answer these questions with either Dem/GOP/3rd Party:

Who is going to be potus?

Which party has house majority?

Which party has Senate majority?

Next question: Is Biden/Harris the winner again?

Yes/no. 

Next question: is the economy better or worse than today (01/19/21):

Better/Worse. 

Did we get involved in any new wars since 01/19/21?

Yes/No

Answer the questions above and we will bump this in 2025 to see who was the most correct. 

1 Like

My thoughts:

Potus: Dem

House: GOP

Senate: GOP

Biden/Harris will not be the winner in 2025 as I think Biden steps down by then. That being said I think Harris remains and takes either POTUS or VP in 2025 running. 

Economy is worse and we get into at least 2 new conflicts. 

1 Like

Alive hopefully!

3 Likes

We will be China

3 Likes

The new united states of west China

3 Likes
camicom -

Alive hopefully!

I will 2nd that Cami

![History of the Old Outhouse - Capper's Farmer | Practical Advice for the Homemade Life](upload://rGcQhh4ar4n6G9Llh1WnKzBXWo9.jpeg)

Couldn't find a picture of a shithole...close enough.

2 Likes

Waiting for a pardon

2 Likes
Nitecrawler -

My thoughts:

Biden/Harris will not be the winner in 2025 as I think Biden steps down by then. That being said I think Harris remains and takes either POTUS or VP in 2025 running. 

I don’t see GOP taking the house or senate anytime soon. Ok house MAYBE because there were a lot in the house that seemed to be maga guys.

Say what you want but they full on cheated in this election big time. Everyone knows it. Like the Harvey Weinstein of elections. Full on got away with it. Add in you now have places ( WA state ) about to push bills exempting election security information from public records disclosure.

• Overall I think we will be in at least 1 new conflict or reenaging in a previous one.
  • Media will be as state sponsored as you can get
  • Unemployment rate will hit around 10%
  • Will see companies move overseas again ( manufactuers, call center support )
  • White flight will ramp up in certain cities
  • Texas will go blue with the southern border and Austin expanding out
  • gas will hit $4+
  • Idenity politics will be ramped up 200%
  • Rioting from BLM anitfa won’t stop but will get blamed on "white supremecists"
  • 10 years down the line you will see a lot of people in educational settings getting popped for selling information to foreign nations ( aka spies, like we just seen recently )
  • White guilt will be ramped up
  • I think Iran will be at the center of a war in the ME with other nations ( unless other countries stick with what Trump helped set up )
  • Possibly a 3rd party with a strong base

1 Like

https://youtu.be/DMSHvgaUWc8

I predict:

House: Dems by a couple dozen

Senate: Dems by 3 to 5

Prez: Dems, Harris with another radical as VP, maybe Abrams

I just do not see how Republicans can win a race if the Dems focus on it. They have Californized the voting process in districts they want to win.

2 Likes

I'm guessing our manufacturing base is completely destroyed and I will be force to open an only fans account. 

Don’t worry though. OGers will get a discount. 

Nitecrawler -

My thoughts:

Dude, the DNC/CCP will never lose an election of any sort again with what they have planned and the tactics they already have proven to be able to get away with.  I am not certain that people appreciate the gravity of what these animals are doing. 

2 Likes

![](upload://dz7j10166arkAJARYeARfWYcUGG.png)

1 Like

if biden gets a COVID recovery (likely) and a resulting economic recovery (also likely) his administration is going to be in good shape. but, it is hard to hang on to a united government. voters just don’t like that shit. having the majority across the board means an aggressive legislative agenda, and that means backlash in the mid terms.

looking at the senate picture for 2022, it looks like the republicans have slightly more seats in danger than democrats. the house losses in 2020 for democrats was the most concerning thing.

so, i’d say dems will lose one house by 2024 for sure. i’d also wager that the republican party has largely recovered and whoever runs beats kamala who remains pretty unliked.

i also predict that biden gets us involved in something internationally, and no matter the level of commitment republicans will insist it is a “war”. also, they will feign outrage at anything biden or harris say that is “divisive”, even though it will all pale in comparison to how trump carried himself.

easedel - 
Nitecrawler -

My thoughts:

I don’t see GOP taking the house or senate anytime soon. Ok house MAYBE because there were a lot in the house that seemed to be maga guys.

Say what you want but they full on cheated in this election big time. Everyone knows it. Like the Harvey Weinstein of elections. Full on got away with it. Add in you now have places ( WA state ) about to push bills exempting election security information from public records disclosure.

• Overall I think we will be in at least 1 new conflict or reenaging in a previous one.
  • gas will hit $4+
  • Rioting from BLM anitfa won’t stop but will get blamed on "white supremecists"
  • 10 years down the line you will see a lot of people in educational settings getting popped for selling information to foreign nations ( aka spies, like we just seen recently )
  • I think Iran will be at the center of a war in the ME with other nations ( unless other countries stick with what Trump helped set up )

Good rundown, I agree.

I would add: “Mail in voting” will become the new normal, Dems will not lose any election they don’t want to lose from here out because of “voting irregularities” combined with them making illegal aliens citizens, adding states, destroying the filibuster, packing the court. O

The only exceptions are states that have put voting security in place, such as FL, and then it will come down to if these states have enough new illegal alien citizens to swing them Dem. The rest of the country remains a joke in which elections are the wild west and the media will shame you if you question them.

garythekid - 
Nitecrawler -

My thoughts:

Dude, the DNC/CCP will never lose an election of any sort again with what they have planned and the tactics they already have proven to be able to get away with.  I am not certain that people appreciate the gravity of what these animals are doing. 

we got away with venezuelans hiding the illegal dead people votes in suitcases and then having the whole country pause the counting while we load everything to italian satellites.

and we are just getting warmed up!

1 Like

You will either be cleaning up after a defeat in a World War or picking up rubble after a victory in a World War.

It is rather obvious this is the goal of the one party system in America.

lol at the mail in voting whining.

in 2016 without mail in voting republicans won pennsylvania by .7% points, 70 thousand votes. keep in mind gary johnson got almost 150,000 votes.

in 2020 with mail in voting republicans lost by 1.2%, 80 thousand votes. jo jorgenson got 80 thousand votes.

these are such unsurmountable odds for you? then you must really, really suck.

easedel - 
Nitecrawler -

My thoughts:

• gas will hit $4+

Can’t say I disagree with any of your projections. You may well be correct on all counts.