Prediction: Ciryl Gane will DESTROY Jon Jones

Jon has never faced someone of Ciryl’s striking ability or athleticism, add in the size of Ciryl and how historically Jon has struggled against men of his height, I don’t see how Jon wins this, the Ngannou fight was much easier for him. The more I think about this the more I believe Jon will pull out due to injury to avoid this loss.

16 Likes

This is going to be a boring fight.

20 Likes

No

3 Likes

Yes

9 Likes

If the fight even happens

11 Likes

On the counter side, Gane has never fought someone as good as JBJ. He got out wrestled and out grappled by Francis. That fight was fucking embarrassing

Jon should completely outclass him

29 Likes

When is the last time Jon outclassed someone?

12 Likes

Depends on if Jon can get him to the ground or not. On the feet Jon is screwed but this is going to be a very big strong version of Jon and Gane is not some wrestling expert. This fight will be decided by Ganes ability to keep it standing.

1 Like

Daniel Cormier in both fights. Gus in the rematch. Made him look like an amateur fighter

4 Likes

Ciryl was only taken down because he was looking for submissions over position, he didn’t have the experience to know how to point fight on the ground, he’s only been doing MMA for like 4 years.

So you’re saying the last time he outclassed someone was a long time ago.

2 Likes

So like 5 years ago?

1 Like

He is saying years ago and full of steroids vs 205ers. And the first DC fight was very close. And Gus was a shell of himself in the 2nd fight. Look at all the guys that beat Gus at that point in his career. The only true outclassing he mentioned was the 2nd fight with DC which was ruled a NC due to cheating. So not a very strong example.

8 Likes

I guess. Those last 3 fights at LHW he was clearly bored and unmotivated

Now he should have all the motivation he needs. And he’s training with a great team they’ll have him ready and in a good place

1 Like

I don’t know. Gane seemed like he just quit against Ngannou. He should be good enough though.

Has Jon ever pulled out of an agreed upon fight? Declining short replacement Chael doesn’t really count.

3 Likes

Ngannou improved a lot and is strong as fuck. If Gane uses his movement and low kicks Jon could be in trouble.

2 Likes

He’ll piss hot and then will do several lines of coke, drive, and run over an old Chinese lady with his car and be charged with vehicular manslaughter and end up in prison.

That’s my fight prediction.

12 Likes

All Gane needs is five low kicks and Jon’s chicken legs will be ground meat ready for packing.

6 Likes

I figure low kicks will be a factor. Don’t be surprised to see Gane attempt a takedown or 2 on Jon.

2 Likes