Prediction - worst FS1 ratings ever

Prediction - tonight's Henderson vs Thatch event will get the worst ratings on Fox Sports 1 out of any UFC event held so far.

You heard it here first.

no shit, never even heard of most the other fighters on the card.

I think that's a safe bet, though judging by the UG, many hardcores are virgins who don't have a shot in hell at landing a date on V day. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think the "valentine's date night" is going to have even a negligible effect on the ratings. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Dana used that as an excuse to justify the horrendous numbers.

LMAO 13er and 14ers hanging out saying dumb shit. Phone Post 3.0

These cards end up being awesome most of the time, either way free live mma is always good Phone Post 3.0

Agree OP. I know 7 fighters total on the card. It off something like 20 fighters. I used to know something like 16 or 18 out of 20. What the fuck happened to the UFC brand? Laughable. Get the fuck out of here with the hillbilly fights. Phone Post 3.0

I love when people say they don't know fighters on the card like that's supposed to mean something. It means you're a casual fan.

Brabatross - I love when people say they don't know fighters on the card like that's supposed to mean something. It means you're a casual fan.

I haven't missed a UFC event in 8 years and I have no clue who some of the lower guys are on the card.

Catlin - 
Brabatross - I love when people say they don't know fighters on the card like that's supposed to mean something. It means you're a casual fan.

I haven't missed a UFC event in 8 years and I have no clue who some of the lower guys are on the card.

Yea, there's a few guys on the card I don't know, but that's to be expected. I do know the majority of the guys though and there and there are a bunch of great matchups on this card. The first fight on the card has James Moontasri and you know he's going to put on an exciting performance.

I think Holloway vs Miller and having Benson main event will push this for good ratings. Phone Post