Prenups are ironclad (Bobby Flay)

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/11/bobby-flay-spousal-support-divorce-prenup-fight-stephanie-march/

Bobby Flay is more than happy to pay his soon to be ex-wife Stephanie March spousal support ... thing is, she says it's chump change so she's fighting him.

As TMZ reported the divorcing couple signed a prenup when they married in 2005. Sources connected with the couple and familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the prenup provides Stephanie gets $5,000 a month for 5 years.

We're told the "Law and Order: SVU" star is incredulous because her camp believes Bobby's net worth is north of $20 million, and Stephanie believes she was an important part of his success.

And there's something even more galling to Stephanie. We're told the prenup provides Bobby -- who filed for divorce Friday -- the marital house, valued at around $8 million. The prenup only requires Bobby to pay her $1 million to buy her out of the house. She also gets $50k so she can pack up her stuff and move.

Our sources say Stephanie's lawyers are challenging the prenup, and they're negotiating with Bobby's legal team. The likely outcome is a settlement where she'll get something more than what the prenup provides.

Women are sneaky!

fuck her

Whats the fucking point of a prenup then Phone Post 3.0

Isn't bobby flay a chef?

I'm confused as to who this guy is. Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm - Isn't bobby flay a chef?

I'm confused as to who this guy is. Phone Post 3.0
All over the Food Network. Guy is s legend in the food industry. Phone Post 3.0

The replacement prosecutor on SVU is an underrated hottie.

If he wasn't banging giada (allegedly) he should do the right thing and replace her with the replacement. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like she will lead a fine life...at least for the next five years.

So a dude who cooks food for a living has to pay support to a Hollywood actress? Makes sense... Phone Post 3.0

Unless she was butchering those cows and scraping those grates I believe she accomplished less than me in creating his success.

Source : used to love grilling n chilling Phone Post 3.0

Another gold digging whore.

She's on Law and Order? I doubt she needs the money. Phone Post 3.0

wtf did she do to make him become successful ?

EluThingol - She's on Law and Order? I doubt she needs the money. Phone Post 3.0

Need and Want are completely different things when it comes to women, may friend.

They may not need it (dick, money, security, etc.), but if they WANT it, the path of least resistance is almost non-existent.

What a bitch Phone Post 3.0

AmazinGracie - 
SkantronZero - Greed is one of the most repulsive traits in a person. Hopefully she loves a miserable existence by her own choosing and dies a lonely death. Phone Post 3.0
I dunno. In cooking circles, he's known as a huge douche who can't keep his blue corn tortilla chip out of the company salsa. Phone Post 3.0

There are cooking circles?

coldworld - What a greedy bitch.

Probably not just greed at work here. As somebody else has noted, he's supposedly banging Giada and hasn't made much of an attempt to hide it.

That's probably not sitting well with the soon to be ex-wife.

oblongo -

Probably not just greed at work here. As somebody else has noted, he's supposedly banging Giada and hasn't made much of an attempt to hide it.

Wasn't he banging January Jones too? Phone Post 3.0

Ace5002 - Whats the fucking point of a prenup then Phone Post 3.0

without the prenup you get gangbanged... with it, even though it says you should only get fingered, you'll end up getting DP'ed... but at least it's just two guys instead of a line of them...

BRZ - 
oblongo -

Wasn't he banging January Jones too? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, he's always had a rep, but he managed to keep from being linked to any specific woman. But just since the start of this year, he's supposedly been caught with both Giada and January.