Pres Trump: 2nd Amendment Will Never Be Repealed!

MAGA!

Gewd gewd 

I get a little nervous when he starts being so looud against something, like this. Because that seems to just bolster the other sides willingness to fight against him on something, louder and more 'cryier'.

I voted Trump but he's literally playing both sides. Talks about banning bumps and changing the gun purchase age but then comes out and says "it will never be repeeled!"

Fucker 

trobinson21 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

I voted Trump but he's literally playing both sides. Talks about banning bumps and changing the gun purchase age but then comes out and says "it will never be repeeled!"

Fucker 

Use your head a little bit man, banning bump stocls is something we can do that will cost us NOTHING but we can say "look, we did something".

Bump stocks are a novelty item, who gives a shit if it shuts up some leftists tards who have no idea what they are.

This

"Take the guns first, go through due process second" DJ Trump

trobinson21 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Fucker 

Use your head a little bit man, banning bump stocls is something we can do that will cost us NOTHING but we can say "look, we did something".

Bump stocks are a novelty item, who gives a shit if it shuts up some leftists tards who have no idea what they are.

While I agree that Bump Stocks are a novelty and I wouldn’t bat an eye if they were banned we have to be very careful with the language they use to affect that ban. 

If they mention BS by name, then I don’t think it would be an issue but if they start talking about devices that increase rate of fire that opens up an avenue to start banning a lot other shit besides Bump stocks. 

If for nothing else, voting for Trump keeps the Supreme Court on the right. 

Can you imagine the radical left getting power of the Supreme Court? One of the left wing Justices is calling for a repeal of the Second Amendment. 

This is the direction the left is going. 

NerveBlock -

I don’t agree with much he says but he’s right on this. It should never be repealed. The fact that so many people recently have advocated for that recently is a level of stupidity I have never seen in the US. 

You are seeing a growing divide between the left and the right mainly due to radicalization of the left where they are now calling for open borders and repeal of the Second Amendment. 

The ATF could ban bump stocks if they wanted to. They don't need a bill to make that happen. They banned multiple ammo types like 7n6 and green tip 5.56 (which was later turned over) for no legitimate reason under Obama.

trobinson21 -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Fucker 

I don't care about bump stocks and I have a few ars so they can have them and ban them all fucking day IMO. 

President Trump is very clever and he will update his position when necessary to maintain his authority

Trust - 

"The Second Amendment is for hunting, right?  We can still get rid of the automatic assault weapons"

-Donald J. Trump

Correct, and now you can't get an automatic weapon.

Fix NICS was in the omnibus. We heard a whole bunch about background checks and whatnot. When things don’t “improve” they’ll ask for more. It never ends. Been around this long enough to know that. 

Trust - 

April 14, at all state capitals.  Be there. 

Unfortunately, I will be out of the country

Trust -

April 14, at all state capitals.  Be there. 

Already making plans to attend

MyUnclesCreepy -

Fucker 

What exactly is your point, that's like comparing the legal drinking age with proabition. I'm a firearms instructor and hunting guide, I make more money with guns and I'm all for some type of gun control. I know that guns are easily had by anyone that wants one but I don't want to make it easy  some psycho white dude or 2 strike brother to get one.