Pres Trump App 50%. Cocaine Barry 43% on Same Day

MAGA!

MAGA

MAGA

Yep, MAGA

Imagine if hillarys dumb ass was in there?

That's amazing considering how he is attacked non-stop on every network but FOX.

jcblass - 

That's amazing considering how he is attacked non-stop on every network but FOX.

Excellent point.  He would be at 70% if it wasn't for all the attacks from the media.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
jcblass - 

Excellent point.  He would be at 70% if it wasn't for all the attacks from the media.

This

jcblass - 

Hell, probably 100% if it wasn't for the people who didn't approve.

ksacs revenge -
jcblass - 

Hell, probably 100% if it wasn't for the people who didn't approve.

Cocaine Barry? I haven't read any news today.. What am I missing? Do we have footage of him doing line off Michelle's cock?

complaints -

Cocaine Barry? I haven't read any news today.. What am I missing? Do we have footage of him doing line off Michelle's cock?

seriously. i didn't mention it cuz i don't care, but what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Cool story comrade ;)

They're both fucking garbage. Who gives a shit?

On CNN yesterday they said his approval rating was the lowest it has ever been. 

Rasmussen Reports? You mean the same one that predicted Hillary was going to win?

Cool

molsonman -

On CNN yesterday they said his approval rating was the lowest it has ever been. 

It was 38% with a +10 Dem sample. The same one that was wrong all through the election cycle

Oh so now polls tell the truth?