Pres Trump Calls Out Black Lives Matter! MAGA!

Thank you Mr President. 

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

MAGA!

44 Likes

He’s absolutely right.

4 Likes

BLM is no better than Antifa. Both are racist hate filled groups.

15 Likes

I would have thought that someone who whines about the “deep state” would want it replaced

4 Likes

JThomasufc91 -

He’s absolutely right.

+1

2 Likes

They are nothing but a group of violent Marxists.  Blm couldn't care less about black people.   

7 Likes

Amen brotha Trump

1 Like

They were just speaking figuratively and/or joking...

2 Likes

Fuck yeah!

cnn. fair and balanced

1 Like

Standing up for equality good, burning down your neighbours' businesses, bad. Doing it under the veil of a noble cause while being Marxists, disgusting. 

3 Likes

Yes, finally. I love him, and there is no other option, but I'm getting a little ansty that he's been pretty much allowing this to go on. Either fix it or if he can't, he needs to to say that. 

I like calling out the terrorists among us.

13 Likes

13 Likes

ill be watching tonight..curious if those idiots will try to take down the lincoln statue like they said they would tonight

Dajuisher doing the lords work.

+1

5 Likes

And this voting systyem needs to be fixed. It's for cowerds with nothing to say.

Kirik already said knock it off, if you're voiting people down because you don't ike their politics.

Grow up.

2 Likes

Al Cappucino -

Dajuisher doing the lords work.

+1

This

2 Likes

Good.

Too many cowards in our country who are afraid to call out BLM.

2 Likes

And of course he's just tweeting about it. It's what he does best at this point.

Do something about it or shut up.

And yes I voted for him. But holy fuck. You don't get to act like the president who is tough on immigration/terrorism/etc if you actually aren't doing anything about it.

2 Likes