President Obamas modern US military.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/09/us-soldiers-indoctrinated-on-evils-of-white-privilege/ Phone Post 3.0

Breitbart is for idiots. It's the Media Matters of the right-wing and that's actually being generous. Just read the comments section, it's usually a good litmus test.

TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar - 

Breitbart is for idiots. It's the Media Matters of the right-wing and that's actually being generous. Just read the comments section, it's usually a good litmus test.

"A Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch revealed that in April 2015, soldiers of the 67th Signal Battalion based in Fort Gordon, Georgia, were forced to attend a "white privilege" briefing, designed to coach them on how they have systemic privilege for being straight, white men."

Post proof this is incorrect or apologize to OP

Responding to the 2nd post friend.

Any post is instantly dismissed from certain left-wing web sites, Breitbart is in the very same category for the right. There will be no apology.

Are you disputing the facts?

Are you saying it was made up?

I know how butthurt liberals get when something isn't posted one of the liberal news sources that make up 90% of journalists outlets. Phone Post 3.0

TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar - 

"A Freedom of Information Act request from Judicial Watch revealed that in April 2015, soldiers of the 67th Signal Battalion based in Fort Gordon, Georgia, were forced to attend a "white privilege" briefing, designed to coach them on how they have systemic privilege for being straight, white men."

They can't. People like Crystal Meth Jesus and pulsar are NOTORIOUS for attacking the source and ignoring the actual story. It's all they got.

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Moke - 
TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar - 

They can't. People like Crystal Meth Jesus and pulsar are NOTORIOUS for attacking the source and ignoring the actual story. It's all they got.

I'm saying the source is extremely right leaning, which is correct. I addressed the story, saying it was fucking stupid. And asking for how this is "Obama's military" as if he himself did this, and the title also makes it out to it be all entailing, not just one Batallion. Funny how you have nothing to say about that, and only about me and ol' pulsy.
Tell me who the commander and chief of the US armed forces is Phone Post 3.0

Mark Antony's hangover - 
Crystal Meth Jesus -
Moke - 
TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar - 

I'm saying the source is extremely right leaning, which is correct. I addressed the story, saying it was fucking stupid. And asking for how this is "Obama's military" as if he himself did this, and the title also makes it out to it be all entailing, not just one Batallion. Funny how you have nothing to say about that, and only about me and ol' pulsy.

Could have easily been local command politics. Just saying.

Ghengiseanie - Wait so your saying that white privileges don't exist?? Phone Post 3.0
Yes Phone Post 3.0

Ghengiseanie - Wait so your saying that white privileges don't exist?? Phone Post 3.0
I am not white and that shit doesnt exist. Phone Post 3.0

They don't exist.

If anything, the only sort of privilege that does exist is wealthy privilege and the only type of people that sit around think critically and get angry about that are communists and Bernie sanders supporters. Phone Post 3.0

AlphaSlap -
Mark Antony's hangover - 
Crystal Meth Jesus -
Moke - 
TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar - 

You're right and I don't think that President Obama ordered this. But it's part of the broader reforms he's implemented to the us military.

This isn't my opinion or expertise, it comes from speaking with former officers, enlisted-men and recruiters Phone Post 3.0

Ghengiseanie - Wait so your saying that white privileges don't exist?? Phone Post 3.0

Does not exist in the real world. It was a created catch phrase to give Millennials something to get upset about.

Mark Antony's hangover - Are you disputing the facts?

I know how butthurt liberals get when something isn't posted one of the liberal news sources that make up 90% of journalists outlets. Phone Post 3.0

Liberals get butthurt? Conservatives are far more likely to vent their rage whenever some person disagrees with them.

As for your liberal media...please post consistent proof of it.

Fox News is the most dominant tv news media pulling better numbers than all of its liberal counter-parts combined. Not to mention that conservative online media sources far outnumber liberal ones and get more hits.

Conservatives love to play the victim and act like the world is against them, but that is not the case.

Mark Antony's hangover - 
AlphaSlap -
Mark Antony's hangover - 
Crystal Meth Jesus -
Moke - 
TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar - 

You're right and I don't think that President Obama ordered this. But it's part of the broader reforms he's implemented to the us military.

This isn't my opinion or expertise, it comes from speaking with former officers, enlisted-men and recruiters Phone Post 3.0

Broader reforms? Like how you can be openly gay now? Or we talk more about how we shouldn't rape people?

I have been enlisted for the past 12 years and there is not much of a difference, maybe an extra 2-3 hours a year of some random course but that is it. To think that there are broader reforms and it is fundamentally changing though is just bullshit.

As for the white privilege this is a study that was done by the University of Chicago, take from it what you will.

http://www.chicagobooth.edu/pdf/bertrand.pdf

The pressing point is that even on identical resumes traditionally white names are 50% more likely to get call back than traditional black names.

White privilege is less about what you are given, and more about what you don't have to deal with. If a traditional white name is 50% more likely to get called back for a resume identical to that of a traditional black one, it doesn't mean that the white person didn't work hard for it. It just means that the white person had an unfair advantage that they were unaware of due to the racial preferences of their employers.

GodSaveTheReem -
Mark Antony's hangover - Are you disputing the facts?

Liberals get butthurt? Conservatives are far more likely to vent their rage whenever some person disagrees with them.

As for your liberal media...please post consistent proof of it.

Fox News is the most dominant tv news media pulling better numbers than all of its liberal counter-parts combined. Not to mention that conservative online media sources far outnumber liberal ones and get more hits.

Conservatives love to play the victim and act like the world is against them, but that is not the case.
Like all of the staunch conservatives that demand trigger warnings and safe spaces on college campuses.

Or the ones upset about cops committing "genocide" against blacks.

Or maybe the environmental scientist that want to prosecute climate change deniers

Let's not forget about the hate for Ted Cruz and Ben Carson for opposing gay marriage.

Who invented the word islamapohobia or white privilege or thin privilege or body shaming?

What about modern feminism?

I'll concede, a large portion of the Christian Right and blind police supporters are PC/sjw and annoying.

Well I can't think of a single periodical publication that isn't left leaning.

2 of the big 3 news networks is left leaning. (CNN and MSNBC)

The top 3 news paper companies are left
leaning. (WP, NY Times, LA Times)

As for your other post, I'm not in the military, I'm going off discussions I've had with the different people I listed previously. Phone Post 3.0

You list a bunch of things that liberals are behind, but that doesn't support your argument that Liberals control the media.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/2014-cable-news-ratings-cnn-beats-msnbc-in-primetime-demo-fox-still-1/

as per the numbers above, Fox has more viewers that CNN and MSNBC combined. To claim that conservative TV news outlets are outnumbered 2-1 is misleading at best.

Now on to newspapers...
http://www.cision.com/us/2014/06/top-10-us-daily-newspapers/

based of these industry numbers the top 3 are:
USA Today-center/no particular bias
Wall Street Journal-center/no particular bias
New York Times-Liberal Bias

But print is also on its way out...

It was probably a mandatory EO brief, done annually. What probably happened is that the briefer (most likely a black female) went off the reservation 8n her brief. The content of the brief is not mandated, so the briefer built their own. I can almost guarantee that the brief given was not kicked down from higher echelons. Phone Post 3.0

red7 - It was probably a mandatory EO brief, done annually. What probably happened is that the briefer (most likely a black female) went off the reservation 8n her brief. The content of the brief is not mandated, so the briefer built their own. I can almost guarantee that the brief given was not kicked down from higher echelons. Phone Post 3.0

Yep.  A single unauthorized slide in a presentation to a part of a single battalion.  Not exactly indicative of what it's like in "Obama's modern military".

Here's an excerpt from USA Today back in April 2015 when this actually happened:

WASHINGTON — Army officials are investigating a diversity training briefing at Fort Gordon, Ga., in which a slide about "white privilege" was inappropriately shown to soldiers, according to an Army spokeswoman

The Equal Opportunity briefing took place Thursday for about 400 soldiers of the 67th Signal Battalion, Capt. Lindsay Roman, an Army spokeswoman, said Friday. The slide titled "The Luxury of Obliviousness" has bullet-point items about "white privilege."

One item reads, "Race privilege gives whites little reason to pay a lot of attention to African Americans or to how white privilege affects them. 'To be white in America means not having to think about it.' "

An image of the slide appeared later Thursday on a Facebook page and generated a torrent of negative comments about political correctness run amok.

The presentation was not authorized, nor was it part of the standard slides shown to soldiers, Roman said.

"The unit (Equal Opportunity) instructor deviated from the authorized topic and content which was provided," Roman said. "To prevent further instances, all unit instructors will receive additional training on the importance of following Army EO training requirements."

Mark Antony's hangover - 
AlphaSlap -
Mark Antony's hangover - 
Crystal Meth Jesus -
Moke - 
TInkerbellBeefcake - 
pulsar - 

I am going to go ahead and vote you up for being rational and engaging in conversation.