President Trump Draining The Swap. MAGA!

https://www.axios.com/trump-delivers-on-promise-to-drain-the-swamp-2521231403.html

"Trump has made a significant down payment on his campaign pledge to shrink the federal bureaucracy," the WashPost reports in its lead story:

"By the end of September, all Cabinet departments except Homeland Security, Veterans Affairs and Interior had fewer permanent staff than when Trump took office in January — with most shedding many hundreds of employees, according to an analysis of federal personnel data by The Washington Post."

Bigger government under Obama: +188,000 federal bureaucrats

Smaller government under @realDonaldTrump:
-16,000 federal bureaucrats https://t.co/6UWYJ7ZvEH

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) December 31, 2017

Get A Grip Dude -

Great! They may have done important work, but at least this means more money for Mar-a-Lago weekends!

Absolutely!

Get A Grip Dude -

Great! They may have done important work, but at least this means more money for Mar-a-Lago weekends!

You've gotten into your parents petuatchouli oil again, havnt you.

Get A Grip Dude - 

If nutjobs weren't constantly threatening the President, we wouldn't be paying so much for security. That's on your leftist brothers and sisters, not Trump.

Kwang - That's job creation!

Agreed, forcing the government leeches to get real jobs is great job creation. MAGA

Sandy Pantz - 

Agreed, forcing the government leeches to get real jobs is great job creation. MAGA

One of the primary reasons I supported him.

Gean -

Yeah baby!

Get A Grip Dude -
billyball2 - 
Sandy Pantz - 

Sure, I'm very invested in other people's jobs, I want them working to make some other asshole richer, not to provide me with services or advise the country etc.

Jesus Christ you are clueless. How many times have you bitched about the tax cuts bloating the debt. How will we pay for the tax cuts?  This is how. The bigger the government, the bigger the drain on the economy. Shrink the government, grow the economy. MAGA

Get A Grip Dude - 
billyball2 - 
Sandy Pantz - 

Sure, I'm very invested in other people's jobs, I want them working to make some other asshole richer, not to provide me with services or advise the country etc.

Evidence of the services these people provided you or the unique, good advise they gave the country?

Get A Grip Dude - 

such whiney sucky crybabies

Get A Grip Dude -
billyball2 - 
Sandy Pantz - 

So far what, 70 posts today all ranting about Trump?

Hope you’re getting paid

Get A Grip Dude -

What do you do in your personal life? It's like what's a normal day for you? I know when you're explaining all this I need you to leave out posting on the other ground. Imagine your response would look like something below this line since we're taking out posting on the Underground

Bad Monkey - 
Get A Grip Dude -
billyball2 - 
Sandy Pantz - 

Jesus Christ you are clueless. How many times have you bitched about the tax cuts bloating the debt. How will we pay for the tax cuts?  This is how. The bigger the government, the bigger the drain on the economy. Shrink the government, grow the economy. MAGA

Like most snowy mother fuckers this dude just likes to whine about everything. It doesn't matter it it flies in the face of what he said a minute ago. All that matters is that he backs his team and parrots their message.

BigEyedFish - 
Get A Grip Dude - 

such whiney sucky crybabies

He's seriously is an idiot, don't pay attention.

Trump could cure cancer and he'd bitch that he put doctors out of work.

Please tell me what important job the government does is not getting done now because of this downsizing?

camicom - 
Gean -

Yeah baby!

MAGA!

Robert Thomas -
Get A Grip Dude -

What do you do in your personal life? It's like what's a normal day for you? I know when you're explaining all this I need you to leave out posting on the other ground. Imagine your response would look like something below this line since we're taking out posting on the Underground

Averaging nearly 900 posts a month and almost all of them are Trump related. That has to be some form of OCD. 

Go to a psychologist, Grip. 

Get A Grip Dude -
disbeliever - 
Get A Grip Dude -
billyball2 - 
Sandy Pantz - 

So far what, 70 posts today all ranting about Trump?

Hope you’re getting paid

Like you were when you were a mod, before you were fired?

I never posted that much, pre or post mod status faggot. That’s why my post count is only 50k while your original name had over 100k, and this one has 2k in 2 months all about Trump. 

effertime -
Get A Grip Dude -

You've gotten into your parents petuatchouli oil again, havnt you.
lol