President Trump on preventing human trafficking

Podesta just peed himself

Ttt

GOAT POTUS you just watch, phaggots

SUBD

Trump routinely brought women over to work as models without proper work authorization.

Not human trafficking, but human smuggling.

Tiresias -

This is from 2/27/2015. He knows what's up, long before Podesta or pizza.

" Nice Guy, but also maybe a child sex abuser"

Are you sure he knew what was up? This video tells me he didn"t. This video is from about a month after the flight logs implicating Bill Clinton were made public. Its more likely he got wind of that, and was happy to mention it vaguely, knowing he was gearing up for a possible fight with the Clintons. If not, the alternative is problematic.

The alternative is that he did have more intimate knowledge of Bill"s possible sex offenses. If he did indeed have this knowledge (i.e. "knowing whats up"), then you have to ask where this knowledge came from, and why he wasn"t more forthright with such scandalous information? We know he had a relationship with Epstein, pre 2005, pre-allagations. So if he did "know whats up" , did he have this knowledge for over 10 years before this video, and never say a word? Or, did he simply see that clinton was associated with the convicted pedophile in recent news, and decided to throw it out there? There is no evidence to suggest Trump knew anything more than what was already public information, and we should all hope so, because the alternative would a huge moral failing on his part.

I believe he didn"t know shit, and was just throwing vague shit out there to see what sticks, as he likes to do. Thats not a compliment of course, but its a lot better than the alternative. This is one case where you want Trump to be blowing smoke.

We're also gonna stop marijuana. Marijuana is a very big problem, not just here, but all over the world. We're gonna put a stop to marijuana, and we're going to use all of our resources to make sure that marijuana is not an issue anymore. Marijuana is very bad, it's a very bad thing, marijuana.

sgotwalks - 

We're also gonna stop marijuana. Marijuana is a very big problem, not just here, but all over the world. We're gonna put a stop to marijuana, and we're going to use all of our resources to make sure that marijuana is not an issue anymore. Marijuana is very bad, it's a very bad thing, marijuana.

"Who cares about sex slaves Drumpf! What about my weed maaaaaaan?"

Onikage -
sgotwalks - 

Did you just step inside from burning one too? Dude, it's like we're totally on the same wave length.

sgotwalks -
Onikage -
sgotwalks - 

Did you just step inside from burning one too? Dude, it's like we're totally on the same wave length.

I wouldn't mind a doobie right about now. After 2 beers, I love closing out with a hit, as opposed to 4 more beers.