President Trump Trolls Global Warming Frauds. MAGA

The Madman.

Love it 

Guarantee NDT and Bill Nye are salivating as they respond to that shit. 

He just went saiyan

Another dumb old white dude

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - Another dumb old white dude

...that's superior to you in every way, sad.

Pompous buffoon 

Reading about how global warming works would be hard, guess we will have to wait till Fox and Friends comes around.  Wonder if next yer and the East has a hot summer or winter he will agree with global warming.  Got to love a president that can only understand things he can see in front of him.   I am guessing he has issues when thinking about why people on the other side of the earth are not upside down all the time.

F@^K  YAS!

Global warming is a lie. I've proven it numerous times on this forum.

RenatoCocopreta - 

He could out spend me, but I could beat the shit out of him with my penis in a fair fight. I could also fuck his wife and daughter better than him. I can play any sport better also. Probably drive much better. I can spell correctly. I have better words, too.

He's just an old dumb white dude with a bunch of followers.

Sad.

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - Another dumb old white dude

Hey if you want to continue being a dumbass go right ahead give all your money to other countries for climate change so they can save you and the world from melting. But most people would much rather keep their money than have the goverment steal it from them just because the temperature changed or a cow farted.

Takes a real ear biter to laugh with or be happy that our PRESIDENT tweets idiotic things like a petchulant moran.

Be proud guys. Be proud.

HorseMeat4200 - 
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - Another dumb old white dude

Hey if you want to continue being a dumbass go right ahead give all your money to other countries for climate change so they can save you and the world from melting. But most people would much rather keep their money than have the goverment steal it from them just because the temperature changed or a cow farted.

show me a single poll or fact that says most people don't believe in global warming....

RenatoCocopreta -

BOOM!

camicom - 

The Madman.

What good does stuff like this do?

Josh -

Reading about how global warming works would be hard, guess we will have to wait till Fox and Friends comes around.  Wonder if next yer and the East has a hot summer or winter he will agree with global warming.  Got to love a president that can only understand things he can see in front of him.   I am guessing he has issues when thinking about why people on the other side of the earth are not upside down all the time.

" I am guessing he has issues when thinking about why people on the other side of the earth are not upside down all the time"

That just fucking cracked me up. LOL. 

Fool

Wow had to check to see if that was actually a real statement .

This takes ignorance to a whole new level.   This is the same guy that is building shit around his golf club to protect from global warming.

he is pandering to his retarded base and the idiots eat this shit up.   OP is perfect example of a blind sheep cultist .

Dumb white man