Press Call Kayleigh Lying Bitch Live

lololololol

Hot mics man.

3 Likes

Man I don’t know. It’s very hard to make out. The reporter in question is quoted as saying “okay, you don’t want to engage.”

1 Like

She Said okay ur a lieing bitch 

clear as day

4 Likes

100% at the end of that clip someone says "lying bitch"

I would bet $10,000 on it

2 Likes

Lol there's no question at the very end of the video someone said lying bitch. 

2 Likes

4 ltr

Lmao @ anyone in the press corps calling anyone else a liar.

24 Likes

Pesci's Pen -

Man I don’t know. It’s very hard to make out. The reporter in question is quoted as saying “okay, you don’t want to engage.”

I think you're right. 

sgotwalks -
Pesci's Pen -

I think you're right. 

Same...I heard engage

2 Likes
Pesci's Pen -

People will hear what they want to hear. On first listen I heard "lying bitch", but on second listen I heard "ok you don't want to engage". It's like the picture of the dress that people saw 2 different colors and won't be convinced otherwise.

What color is this dress?

4 Likes

Kayleigh the Karen slayer

4 Likes

TRIGGERED!

1 Like

Altofsky -

Lmao @ anyone in the press corps calling anyone else a liar.

This. Yet they think they are righteous 

2 Likes

I heard "Okay, I think you're a lying bitch" at the end, clear as mud.

So, since that was presumably a journalist or at least a reporter, how much does this damage them?  If it was CNN she will be the new anchor for the 10pm slot, but if it were a real news agency (Not Fox) than is she done?

3 Likes

Just listened again with earphones and she 100% said "Lying bitch".

2 Likes

Probably Yamiche - 

I'm guessing whoever that was won't be invited back. 

Black Dougie -

What color is this dress?

Lying bitch

3 Likes

Heard bitch until I listened for the engage line.  Sounds like ok you don't want to engage to me now.

I seriously doubt A white house correspondent would call the press sec a lying bitch.

I guess you hear what you want to hear.