Pretty bad ass Vitor Belfort highlight

Not mine, Just thought it was pretty badass wanted to know what the UG thought of it.

WAR BELFORT!

Nobody likes Vitor? Seriously? 

i like Vitor but he still remains a huge question mark..i think Rumble is going to beat him in feb..

Bry Bry - i like Vitor but he still remains a huge question mark..i think Rumble is going to beat him in feb..
Seriously? 

Mr. Blonde - 
Bry Bry - i like Vitor but he still remains a huge question mark..i think Rumble is going to beat him in feb..
Seriously? 

Im a big Silva fan so Im far from a fan of Vitor, but I will be shocked if he doesnt beat Rumble. I think hes really good

Vitor is one of my favourite fighters, he always brings it, never curls into a ball or just does ala " lay and pray " he explodes alot like Wanderlei but has the power to back it up. I hope he smashes rumble, worst case scenario would be rumble doing another repeat performance of his dan hardy fight. Phone Post

True Warrior. Phone Post

RONINXOM -  True Warrior. Phone Post
 BOOM!

biggest Vfan on the planet.. i have 13 vitor t's :)

ive just seen way way better HL's

he will smash rumble

Vitor a huge question mark? He's one of the best ever, has fought at 3 different weight classes and been top few in all of them if not the best.

HOF Career, easy and Pound 4 Pound list

HuntingtonPUNK - Vitor a huge question mark? He's one of the best ever, has fought at 3 different weight classes and been top few in all of them if not the best.

HOF Career, easy and Pound 4 Pound list
This....

Wicked Enzo -  Awesome video. Been a huge Vitor fan forever. Love to see him put work in. I don't think rumble will get the chance to take Vitor down when he's he's starring up at the lights from a highlight reel KO Phone Post

WAR VITOR!!!!

TTT for a Future HOF'er.