Pretty Bummed I missed 24/7 Last night

...I'd seen the first three parts and now haven't seen the final. sucks.

Just sayin'

what is 24/7?

Cool, its on the HBO site!

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

newbyfan -  what is 24/7?
Just about the best sports documentary series out there. They air on HBO, multi-part series leading up to some of the bigger boxing bouts. They have done one on Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (who fight tonight as well as the UFC card). 

The people that do that series also did the series on Penn/GSP II.

Best in the business, imo

Great show. Almost better then the fights...

i like how PBF is saying all these reasons he's coming back. none of which are true, because we all know he pulled an MC Hammer and he's back because he's broke

Don't watch it, whatever you do. Unless you have $50 u want to shell out for a fight. Almost impossible to watch the 3 or 4 episodes and then NOT order the PPV. The show definately serves its purpose. Best hype show period

brave05 - 

Don't watch it, whatever you do. Unless you have $50 u want to shell out for a fight. Almost impossible to watch the 3 or 4 episodes and then NOT order the PPV. The show definately serves its purpose. Best hype show period
lol. Can't argue that it is impossible to not watch a fight that had a 24/7 preceeding it

I watched the 1st 2 parts and got interested in seeing it then realized it was on opposite 103 and suddenly didn't care. Plus Mayweather is a douche.

Seriously the most effective advertising in the sports world.

Yeah 24/7 with Leiv's naration, and the HBO production values is killer. It almost made me care about a fight I really dont think matters at all.

24/7s are the best. they really got me amped for this fight. I wanted to see it any ways but now Im even more interested.

Leaps and bounds better than the UFCs.