Pretty epic prank was played on me..need help w..

Some type of a revenge!

My buddy posted on Craigslist that I was moving and needed to get rid of a pingpong table..and I was giving it away for free!!

Needless to say, people in south Florida love free shit...104 phone calls and voicemails in 12 hours...even more texts

Help me og brothers!! Phone Post 3.0

Haha.

Change your voice message to 'ping pong table is gone' and turn off your phone for a few hours?

Ask your buddy to take down the ad?

Dunno. Phone Post 3.0

Tell the police you saw him putting a body-shaped bag into his trunk. Phone Post 3.0

Post an ad for him in the m4m section of craigslist

^i did that and posted a pic a his number, which is illegal in personal section, got taken down w in 15 mins Phone Post 3.0

Sign his number up for crazy sexual exploits on numerous websites (like craigslist). He will get the point.

Do a posting in the Barter section that you have an extra iPhone 6 that you would like to trade for massage work. You would prefer a strong man as you prefer an aggressive touch.

Then post your friends number and picture.

Then ????

Finally... hilarity ensues. Phone Post 3.0

Trying be different then the Craigslist stuff, kinda copy cat, this guy is good...he put a gay flag sticker on my Liscense plate, drove around for a month before I noticed Phone Post 3.0

PitoZ - Trying be different then the Craigslist stuff, kinda copy cat, this guy is good...he put a gay flag sticker on my Liscense plate, drove around for a month before I noticed Phone Post 3.0
Take out an ad in a local paper with a picture of him and the phrase "Herpes Can Be Prevented" and some link to an abstinence site. Phone Post 3.0

PitoZ - ^i did that and posted a pic a his number, which is illegal in personal section, got taken down w in 15 mins Phone Post 3.0
It was banned for the phone number. Mix it up into the message with numbers and text, like this: 8foursix7fivefive6twozerothree and it should work. Phone Post 3.0

Connect his car horn to his brake lights. Phone Post 3.0

Steal his pictures from his Facebook(right click save as). Make a new profile for him but make all the info different. Add his family and friends and then start posting fucked up shit on there pages. Tell everyone your coming out of closet on facebook. Say you quit your job and moving to Syria. Say you sold your home and all your belongings because Allah told you too. The list goes on my fren. You can have endless fun with this as I have in the past.

I did this once with a friend getting a little too friendly with my new ex. Had to teach him a lesson and this was back when myspace was popular. So I did as described above and made a 100% flaming gay page. Posted his number up, added a bunch of flaming gay guys and asked them all to call him and talk dirty. A grand total of 3 hours before he caved.

Post an ad for after Christmas. free tree disposal, just leave on front lawn Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Try to bang his mom like Sunny in Philly.

PitoZ - ^i did that and posted a pic a his number, which is illegal in personal section, got taken down w in 15 mins Phone Post 3.0
Like you didn't know the rules going in.... Phone Post 3.0

Teach your buddy what swatting is. Phone Post 3.0

PitoZ - Trying be different then the Craigslist stuff, kinda copy cat, this guy is good...he put a gay flag sticker on my Liscense plate, drove around for a month before I noticed Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Had a buddy from work do something similar to me. He taped a poster to my passenger side door with full-on glitter lettering that said, "I'm here. I'm queer. I WILL NOT disappear!" Was on there for a couple days before a laughing stranger at a traffic light told me about it.

I got my revenge. He left his smokes on his desk. I took one out of the pack and stuck the filter in the crack of my ass (ok, maybe it was full-on inserted in the hole, but I ain't sayin') and took a picture in his office with the pack of smokes on his desk in the foreground. Waited a couple of days and showed him the picture. Gagging and hilarity ensued. I let him stew on that for the rest of the day before I told him I trashed the butt-smoke (ok, maybe I smoked it myself, but I ain't sayin').

OP, this guys sounds good. You might not want to push it to DEFCON 1 and just let sleeping dogs lie.

Give the OG his phone number.

/thread Phone Post 3.0

I live in south florida. Ill be calling shortly :) Phone Post 3.0