Pretty much what I do Sunday through Wednesday

before I go to work in the afternoon.  I take one of my two kids out at a time then go back home and get the other one.  It's tough but I manage

It usually starts with an hour walk downtown, along the ocean,

and of course Starbucks

Hit the Farmer's market on Wednesdays like today

Then we go to the playground and giant hill that overlooks the ocean

This pic from this morning.  Although blurry those are hundreds of little sailboats in the background for a Regatta event that brought people from all over the northeast. 

Usually once a week we drive 15 minutes over here to a giant park and the most photographed lighthouse in the world.  No this isn't a postcard, this is my Iphone camera skills

Then for lunch we usually hit up a foodtruck or something

Then we have to get dessert too.  Last week it was at a new waffle place for this sundae

Some days it's a whoopie pie

Then I end it all by going to work and getting depressed and forgetting everything nice about the day

That's starts in about 15 minutes.

Now you know.

Z NEDCMK1 -

Why not take them both at once?

That looks like an awesome morning.

Because I'm not insane Phone Post 3.0

Nice job dad. Phone Post

Nice scenery and everything but I suggest you provide healthier meals for your children.

Portland Maine?

Gritty -
Z NEDCMK1 -

Why not take them both at once?

That looks like an awesome morning.

Because I'm not insane Phone Post 3.0

Lol. So true. I usually try to do stuff with my son and daughter seperate. When they're seperates they are awesome and behave and mind their manners.

Something happens when you put them together and they feed off of each other. I mean we do do stuff all together often. But, its always easier and more pleasant when they're detached from each other. Phone Post

Technofiend - Nice scenery and everything but I suggest you provide healthier meals for your children.
We split dessert, duh Phone Post 3.0

T.Jay Thompson -

Portland Maine?

Yessah. Me and thousands of tourists wearing fannypacks roaming the streets Phone Post 3.0

I was referring to the food truck.

Fries and burgers are not good for kids.

Once in a while maybe but sure as hell not everyday.

YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE YOU STARE AT YOURSELF EXPRESSIONLESS IN THE MIRROR IN THE CORNER OF YOUR BEDROOM WHILE THE REST OF US WITH SOULS ACTUALLY SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU PERIOD HAIRED HE-BITCH.

BIGWHITESEXY - YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE YOU STARE AT YOURSELF EXPRESSIONLESS IN THE MIRROR IN THE CORNER OF YOUR BEDROOM WHILE THE REST OF US WITH SOULS ACTUALLY SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU PERIOD HAIRED HE-BITCH.

That's enough. My hair is brown, my facial hair is reddish. Phone Post 3.0

And...... Now I'm at work looking at a woman with a gigantic gunt in sweatpants Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - 
BIGWHITESEXY - YOU FORGOT THE PART WHERE YOU STARE AT YOURSELF EXPRESSIONLESS IN THE MIRROR IN THE CORNER OF YOUR BEDROOM WHILE THE REST OF US WITH SOULS ACTUALLY SLEEP AT NIGHT YOU PERIOD HAIRED HE-BITCH.

That's enough. My hair is brown, my facial hair is reddish. Phone Post 3.0

DON'T YOU LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF MY INSULTING YOU........YOU DOWN SYNDROME RONALD MCDONALD LOOKING FUCK.

Well I never! Phone Post 3.0