Pretty sure David Copperfield is the devil

Just came back from one of his shows, there is no other explanation Phone Post 3.0

Hi Frank Mir! Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - Hi Frank Mir! Phone Post 3.0
I love me Mur as well, Ill vote you up. Phone Post 3.0

Btw, this dude has a box on stage thats locked. He picks 3 random people to give 2 numbers each AND makes them tell him something personal. Somehow this dude not only has all their numbers correct, a recording of him telling the numbers AND personal info but he has these numbers stamped on a license plate.

Also these people were picked by one person catching a ball and throwing it to another random person Phone Post 3.0

Lol good shit. I'm sure it was thoroughly entertaining. Can't believe dudes still doing good shows. I saw him when he was on Broadway, probably almost 20 years ago.
I was a teenager then, but it was mind blowing. Phone Post 3.0

What's a real magic trick is how he got off from rape charges a few years back Phone Post 3.0

David Blaine is the devil actually.

David Cooperfield came to Australia in 2009. My mate really wanted to go and convinced me to drop $250 on a ticket. They weren't even premium seats.
Show was disgusting. He performed for 20 minutes, then put a video on of his greatest tricks, performed for another 20, show over.
Ripped us right off. What kind of self indulgent ass thinks he can put a video of himself for 20 minutes and have us think that was amazing.
Awful show, booooooo. Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson version 2.0 - David Blaine is the devil actually.

David Cooperfield came to Australia in 2009. My mate really wanted to go and convinced me to drop $250 on a ticket. They weren't even premium seats.
Show was disgusting. He performed for 20 minutes, then put a video on of his greatest tricks, performed for another 20, show over.
Ripped us right off. What kind of self indulgent ass thinks he can put a video of himself for 20 minutes and have us think that was amazing.
*Copperfield. Phone Post 3.0

He's no Chris angel Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare - 
Btw, this dude has a box on stage thats locked. He picks 3 random people to give 2 numbers each AND makes them tell him something personal. Somehow this dude not only has all their numbers correct, a recording of him telling the numbers AND personal info but he has these numbers stamped on a license plate.

Also these people were picked by one person catching a ball and throwing it to another random person Phone Post 3.0

Actually that's an easy one. The 'tell' is that he gives away part of it by trying too hard to 'randomize'. That's the trick. It's not random.

I'm glad you liked it. His complete disinterest in his audience makes him very hard for me to watch anymore. If you can't see that or look past it, there's some great magic.

Blaine doesn't do live work. Angel's total contempt for people & lack of skill & material, I don't get how anyone can dig that.

Mac King, best entertainment dollar for dollar value on the strip.

"He performed for 20 minutes, then put a video on of his greatest tricks, performed for another 20, show over."

This seems likely to be an inaccurate timeline.

My wife and I saw him in Tahoe over 20 years ago. Show was amazing. We liked it so much we went back the next night. Most of those random people from the night before were the same "random" people.

Was almost more fun sitting by this crazy kid who was literally the white Urkel. Phone Post 3.0

BarkLikeADog - "He performed for 20 minutes, then put a video on of his greatest tricks, performed for another 20, show over."

This seems likely to be an inaccurate timeline.
I vividly remember the day.
Show started at the exact same time as a football match I really wanted to go to.
Show finished and we had enough time to get to the game at half time. I was stoked but at the same time pissed off at the price he charged for so little effort.
I'm sure he's done fantastic shows, but his Melbourne show was very poor.
Saw Penn and Teller at Vegas and they were shit hot though. Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson version 2.0 - 
Jobe Watson version 2.0 - David Blaine is the devil actually.

Copperfield. Phone Post 3.0

Crapperfield

I'm not calling you a liar, just saying your perception is probably off. I agree I wouldn't pay that much to see him now, & that he is detached, & I am both a friend & a fan of P&T.

WidespreadPanic -
Rock the Gaspare - 

Actually that's an easy one. The 'tell' is that he gives away part of it by trying too hard to 'randomize'. That's the trick. It's not random.

Of course it's not random. I don't see how anything you said sheds any light whatsoever on how the trick is done, though. Phone Post 3.0

Saw him in 2011, show was amazing. Came within a cunt hair of being in the show, too. Before the show they had uniformed staff roaming the aisles, talking to people. I thought they were the annoying people trading tickets for timeshare seminars because they would talk with people for a few seconds and move on so I thought they were being told to fuck off.

Eventually the lady gets to the couple literally right beside me and my girl and starts chatting them up. Where they're from, why they're visiting, the same familiar spiel. I'm thinking to myself "just tell them you aren't 25 or don't live together, how have you not figured this out yet". They reveal that they're just engaged and celebrating in Vegas. Right about the time I'm feeling sorry for them, the lady drops " well if you guys are willing to pretend to be married, you can be in the show". My jaw dropped. They had to go on stage and hit a solid metal plate with a hammer to prove it was solid. I still wish that one or them had gotten up to piss when she came around. Phone Post 3.0

ImOldGreg - My wife and I saw him in Tahoe over 20 years ago. Show was amazing. We liked it so much we went back the next night. Most of those random people from the night before were the same "random" people.

Was almost more fun sitting by this crazy kid who was literally the white Urkel. Phone Post 3.0
This. A coworker of mine went to one of his shows years ago in Vegas and she got randomly picked out of the audience to participate.

I don't remember how it went down exactly but I remember her telling me they got her and the two other people to agree to give pre-picked info before they got on stage. If she played along, which she did, she got tickets to a future show. Phone Post 3.0

Chester Cobblepot? Phone Post 3.0