Pretty sure i saw a ghost yesterday

Ilso i went to the mall with my buddies to pick up a few things and we are leaving, walking down this empty corridor that leads to the parking lot and we see this really creepy goth/emo girl with the anti-christ symbol on her forehead. She passes us as we try not to stare and after she passes me and my friend look at eachother then in the direction she went and she was gone. No way she could have got out of our site that fast. Idk who or what she was but the biych gave off this really wwird vibe that both ke and my friend got. What creeps me out the most is how she practically disappeared Phone Post

Bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Its not my friend..i woupd have snapped a pic if i could have...

Just sharing my story...u dont have to believe it, it just creeped me the fuck out Phone Post

Sounds hawt, was there a lot of ectoplasm to clean up? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G -

Its not my friend..i woupd have snapped a pic if i could have...

Just sharing my story...u dont have to believe it, it just creeped me the fuck out Phone Post

See a Dr. Phone Post 3.0

Visited boulder Colorado when I was 17 for a pre college course. It was about 10pm and I was fooling around with a girl from my class. We started out as a picnic and it moves on to full out fuck fest. So, were laying around the woods and it's dark as shit out. All of a sudden, I hear a noise in the distant bushes. We both look over to find some some huge, black animal like figure walking towards us. It was moving on all fours picking up the pace as it moved. Out of nowhere, it stands up on it's two back legs and within a blink of an eye it ran( literally) up the tree next to it. Then, a second later it was right back down continuing to was towards us in that same slow pace. That night I ran faster than Usain Bolt. Phone Post

Black eyed kids. Google it. Phone Post

When I was a kid I was going upstairs in my grandparents house and a girl came down the stairs against me. It felt weird and when I went back down, asked who she was. There was no one else in the house besides us.
On a similar note, my cousin was watching tv in the same house, when a girl outside, walked past the window behind the tv. He was on the third floor....
No one was upset or felt frightened, it was just strange. Phone Post 3.0

nobadanymore -
UGCTT_Song2 -

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

Was the ghost wearing clothes ? How can a spirit have clothing? Phone Post 3.0