Pretty tough group of guys

The picture is a little blurry,but this looks to be some kind of award ceremony?

6 Likes

great pic not seen that one

1 Like

UFC HoF at UFC 45 I think. I have the DVD.

Taktarov & Tank in the Hall of Fame?

Oleg is dreamy 

1 Like

Awesome pic crowbar.

2 Likes

Thanks partner ^^^

crowbar - 

The picture is a little blurry,but this looks to be some kind of award ceremony?

I think it's the Q and A at MGM for GSP vs Hendricks.... I was in the crow but a whole bunch of tall boys in the stands fogged my memory.

RhinoHog -
crowbar - 

I think it's the Q and A at MGM for GSP vs Hendricks.... I was in the crow but a whole bunch of tall boys in the stands fogged my memory.

No. It was the HoF ceremony for Shamrock and Gracie at UFC 45.

1 Like

I think, under the right circumstances, I could take them.

3 Likes

Tank seems to be an odd person to include

kungfugrip -

Tank seems to be an odd person to include

He was fighting on the PPV.

RhinoHog - 
crowbar - 

Its the Viewers Choice Award UFC gave to ten fighters at UFC 45. Shamrock and Gracie got inducted into the Hall of Fame and the other eight fighters got the Viewers Choice Award along with Royce and Ken.

UFC 45 was the 10th anniversary show. Ruas and Severn are not pictured but they got the Viewers Choice award too.

There is a set of 10 poker chips featuring each fighter to commemorate the award.

5 Likes

Love that pic!

1 Like

Some good information on here.I remember getting the program for being on the UFC Flyer Team.

![](upload://jTGzrruIlQuz7ZuKFP4YFXKuhaW.jpeg)

1 Like

Your pictures are not showing up BJ Penn Forever so hold on.

1 Like
BJ Penn Forever - 
RhinoHog - 
crowbar - 

Its the Viewers Choice Award UFC gave to ten fighters at UFC 45. Shamrock and Gracie got inducted into the Hall of Fame and the other eight fighters got the Viewers Choice Award along with Royce and Ken.

UFC 45 was the 10th anniversary show. Ruas and Severn are not pictured but they got the Viewers Choice award too.

There is a set of 10 poker chips featuring each fighter to commemorate the award.

Ahhh... Like I said, lots of tall boys at that one. 

1 Like

![](upload://255j1cV7wj9HP10PEIBR26rXyg2.jpeg)

![](upload://v2qSRgJmGldXJFlgjd5hRsEebme.jpeg)

3 Likes