Chances it’s watchable??

2 Likes

3%

11 Likes

No Way Thumbs Down GIF by GWAR

6 Likes

That’s a little optimistic

6 Likes

A little 120lb girl takes on a predator… yeah.

5 Likes

Remember Predator and Preydator? Whatever happened to those faggays?

1 Like

Lol

According to the description, the little girl actually hunts the predator.

4 Likes

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

4 Likes

Predator takes out highly trained and armed commando teams.

But has its hands full with a little girl and her bow and arrow.

22 Likes

Word on the street is good.

On Queer street?

27 Likes

I read somewhere that the Predator we see in 1987 is the evolved tactical hunter based on this version from 1719.

Suspending all disbelief, I’ll go into it thinking that the Predator in Prey is not the hunter we know from 1987 and beyond.

I think I remember reading that Prey’s predator has tech/weapons equivalent to that predator era as well.

Who knows if any of the above is true. We’ll find out I guess?

3 Likes

You can’t travel the galaxy hunting things with tech from 1778 . Also aren’t they as old as the engineers and on the same level technologically? The engineers who made humans . They’re gear wouldn’t be out of date

10 Likes

He has the laser sighting system trained on dude’s forehead in one scene.

2 Likes

It will be an even matchup between the predator and the girl. Between their battle, she will lose a dozen of her warriors and they will both team up to casually take out a small army of well armed and equipped fur traders.

EEEEZZZZZZ NOHMALLLLL!

Animated GIF

7 Likes

I can’t figure out why it’s so hard to make a good Predator movie. 1 was fantastic. Barely remember part 2. And then they’ve tried a million times. I was REALLY hoping AvP would be awesome… it was ok.

6 Likes

I know, I’m worried…but trying to remain open to it as its a god damn Predator movie.

Given the shitshow Predator movies we’ve had to endure (P1, P2, and to an extent Predators, aside) I’m no doubt gonna leave more disappointed than not.

5 Likes

AvP was pretty bad.

5 Likes

I’m not familiar with the comics, or predator lore, so can’t comment on any of that.

In my mind, I’m looking at it from an evolution standpoint, similar to how transport and weapons have evolved for humans, but relevant to predators.

Yep, I’m clutching at straws.

2 Likes

Keep you expectations low and you won’t be disappointed. lol, I’ve been abused by Predator and Alien movies too much to have any optimism.

3 Likes