Prez & Whitehouse Covid--people wear masks ?

With the president and several people around the White House having Covid will this make some people reconsider wearing masks ?

Some or many people in places still refuse to wear masks and it seems to be pretty clear cut cultural lines.

For example small rural towns, places red necks go for holidays, and gun stores a lot of people do not wear masks.

Chris Christie gets the cover checks self into hospital, President is in the hospital.

The longer people are getting sick and being hospitalized the longer until the economy can open.

Serious question do you think this will make some people consider using a mask ?

The secret as with everything in life in the middle ground.

If you are sick and have to go out somewhere you should wear a mask.

If you are going someplace crowded you might consider wearing a mask.

If you have immuno compromised or very old people in the home you may want to be more careful.

BUT.

Wearing a mask in your own car is retarded.

Wearing a mask while walking around a mostly empty neighborhood with your wife is dumb.

Joe biden virtue signalling wearing a mask while all alone in a field is fucking stupid.

1 Like

BM for prez.  like it 

Brockback Mountain - The secret as with everything in life in the middle ground.

If you are sick and have to go out somewhere you should wear a mask.

If you are going someplace crowded you might consider wearing a mask.

If you have immuno compromised or very old people in the home you may want to be more careful.

BUT.

Wearing a mask in your own car is retarded.

Wearing a mask while walking around a mostly empty neighborhood with your wife is dumb.

Joe biden virtue signalling wearing a mask while all alone in a field is fucking stupid.

Tend to agree with most if not all of what you posted.

I am talking about people assholes to elbows at packed stands high school football games, in crowded stores side by side when trying to look at a pistol or rifle, walk up in your personal space like nothing (can’t stand these during cold season in general pre covid).

Yes today flipping channels I saw some NASCAR guy in an outdoor tower wearing a mask (not necessary)

But I am talking about people in crowded stores, crowded sporting events.

Let’s get back out of the specifics there are people that refuse as a matter pf principle since they think that is what the president wants them to do.

Almost everyone wears a mask here, it has to be 90% or more.

We're still getting it, in fact as the mask use has gone up especially since late summer the cases have too. I said it from day 1, they are doing close to Jack Shit.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=mn+covid+cases+by+day&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8