Pride 31/12: complete card

That dude kind of looks like Andre the Giant.

Posting blind for F1GH7:

Altought i'm bit disapointed with Ryan abscence i think that Pride is putting avery card in action:

1)Ninja vs Shoji;

2)Rampage vs Minowa;

3)Sperry vs Kondo;

4)Sakuraba vs Minotouro

And there's also Royce vs Yoshida

Sometime i don't know the reason of the critics for a card like this one.

Peace and''um grande abraço''

This is the most slamming card EVA!!!

All are main event quality except for:

Don frye/GG
HeathHerring/Silva
daniel/sakata

Akira Shoji is never main event quality.

I should slap you for that one.

Pinkdragon... stfu

Shoji vs Ninja will be exciting, if anything.

Good card !

shoji was doing good against Shogun until Hume asked him to trade.

"Ninja / Shoji - gimme a break. Did'nt his brother just KO Shoji at Bushido ?"

Yup, that's probably the main reason that I think this fight is fucking retarded.

Rony Sefo is Ray Sefo's little bro. He has competed in K-1 before and has expressed a desire in the past to compete in MMA. This will be his first MMA fight. (I think) He's not the same caliber striker as his brother. If Tamura plays it smart he should win by submission.

SA

If this was a pride 27 card I would complain just because we have been spoiled with dreams cards, however back when morishita was in charge, this would have been a great pride card, but since its a tv show american fans are not even slightly considered and ratings are everything. Im actually surprised some good matches snuck into this show.

Rogerio vs Sak, Kondo vs Sperry and royce vs yoshida are excellent fights. Goodridge vs frye, takase vs sakurai should be very exciting. But majority of the card is just for ratings.

Ryan's going to fight Wataru Sakata? Wow how exciting? Sakata's suck's. He's another Japanese punching bag. Ryan fought someone good once (Sakuraba) and literally got spanked!

"Sakata's suck's. He's another Japanese punching bag"

Sakata will never be an MMA champ, but hes better than you think. He submitted Brandon Lee Hinkle, TKO'd Adrian Serrano and submitted Valentijn Overeem. He lost a close decision to Mario Sperry in Inoki's UFO event.

SA

HAHAHHA

If UFC put out a card half this shitty, you'd never hear the end of it.

I'll buy the DVD, but I wouldn't pay $30 for this shit.

7'7, 525 lbs?

Wow. Should be fun taking that guy down.

7'7, 525 lbs?

Wow. Should be fun taking that guy down.

That is a frightening looking dude. Imagine that guy just bustin through you're front window as your watchin T.V. !!

Heath Herring's opponnent:

Gigante Silva was originally marketed by Vince McMahon to look like Andre. In fact, he was once given Andre's afro hair do. Now he wrestles for NJPW and the lucha libre orgaznization, CMLL. I originally though Montanha Silva was Gigante Silva with a new hair cut. I know Silva is a common Brazilian surname but they somewhat look related to me.