Pride ANNOUNCERS? Who?

Who announced this pride inferno? Was it the pro wrestling guy from bushido, who called everyone Gracie, and by their last name?

Whoever he was HE SUCKED!! Of course they have to keep "EL GUAPO" but man, who are they idiots they keep using? Im ready for Steven Quadros to return. And while Im at it:

When the F*&K are they gonna release:

PRIDE Dynamite?
PRIDE Shocwave (same thing)?
Royce vs Yoshida 2?

They afraid of piracy?

WTF!!!

macho man randy savage. "OOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEAH!!!!!!!"

I love how he was doing play by play but was wrong, but he would stick to his account of the fight. The little judo guy was in Dos Caras's full guard and the guy is saying Dos has to be careful the judo guy is gonna go for the armbar, in his full fucking guard. Bas was like "what"? Then he opened his guard and Mauro says "oh he just went for the armbar" while sitting in Dos's open guard. Bas says well he has to clear the guard first and Mauro kind of argues with Bas, trying to not look stupid.

Pride needs to realize the US fans aren't as into the voice of the announcer as much as we are into knowledgeable and tollerable announcers. HIRE OSBOURNE.

So was he the guy from Bushido?

MATA LEY OWN!!!

"Pride needs to realize the US fans aren't as into the voice of the announcer as much as we are into knowledgeable and tollerable announcers. HIRE OSBOURNE."

Agreed!!!

no i dont think he is the bushido guy

RickT is correct that guy last night sucked- i would like to see Quadros and Bass handiling the situation!!! Bass is still a funny MF

That actually is the Bushido guy. Bas said that the Pride people liked him so much and have decided to make him the permanent play by play guy.

SA

that guy mauro SUCKED!! how many times did he cut bas off in the middle of a sentence?? i kept asking myself, damn, can bas get a word in edgewise? he's an mma expert and former champ for cryin out loud. and damian 'he's wearin' a gi!' perry just ain't ready yet.

please bring back quadros the fight professor

No this guys voice, and presence was MUCH MUCH better than Quadros... His delivery of moves, and timing was also much better than Quadros. Only thing is, he doesnt really know MMA, and the moves, but he'll learn. I saw alot of triangles, that he was calling arm bars, and thats silly.

I actually like that Damon Perry guy.
He's kinda goofy, but I like it, and he does a fine job announcing.
This last dude was tough to swallow.

i think both Perry and the new guy were pro wrestling announcers

I couldn't believe that Pride would allow somebody who knew so little about the sport to try to annouce for them. The new guy sucks! He kept cutting of Bas and then trying to correct him, as if he knew more than Bas! What a joke.