"Pride FC was clearly overrated"

If you've ever said this, or any variation of this, or if you agree with this, you've lost talking and posting priviledges for the rest of the day. Please log out and go sit in the corner.

ohter than anderson silva who i believe will be exposed doon, what other pride fighter has done great in the ufc?

Anderson Silva's ground game will be exposed.

"ohter than anderson silva who i believe will be exposed doon, what other pride fighter has done great in the ufc?"

LMFAO

What good UFC fighter has done great in PRIDE? Baroni? Chuck? Belfort? Anderson Silva? You're so funny. They all got they're asses kicked in PRIDE. Anderson SIlva is not a PRIDE fighter, he fought anywhere.

When you have a bunch of guys who are evenly matched you can have some exciting matches, and make it look even better by taking your standouts and giving them a string of mismatches.

It's an illusion.

^ Pride was no better than the WWE, IMO

Liddell could have been Pride HW Champ... If he just joined the yakuza

yeah, but the difference was, the pride people were right

Pride was a better promotion, ESPECIALLY back then

UFC is a terrible product

"yeah, but the difference was, the pride people were right

Pride was a better promotion, ESPECIALLY back then

UFC is a terrible product"

WWE was a better promotion.

^ Then don't waste your money on PPVs. The UFC won't miss your PPV money.

"back when?"

02-07, the entire time i watched it was better than UFC..Better fighters, more fights, less commercials, better rules, more respectful audience, no XYIENCE shaved head toughguy cliches screaming with barbed wire tattoos

UFC is great now, it has the best fighters and will put on the best match ups, but pride was better.

Altofsky has taken on the yeoman's work of being right in a UFC vs. Pride thread. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

BOOM! YOU GONNA GET HIT!!! BOOM! YOU GONNA GET KNOCKED OUT!!!

BOOM! TALENTED WARRIOR, DA ULTIMATE FIGHTA!

BARE WITNESS TO THE FITNESS OF THE MODERN WARRIOR!!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

"Secondly, the whole "better promotion" argument was always BULLSHIT because both companies were putting out two different products for two entirely different markets using the same sport. "

Logic as concise and well thought out - not to mention spot fucking on - as this has no place on the UG! :P

Good post man.

"LMFAO

What good UFC fighter has done great in PRIDE? Baroni? Chuck? Belfort? Anderson Silva? You're so funny. They all got they're asses kicked in PRIDE. Anderson SIlva is not a PRIDE fighter, he fought anywhere."

didnt nick diaz beat the pride champ in his debut?

I don't agree with that statement but I do enjoy the fact that Pride fanboys are getting that bullshit thrown back in their face, you know you deserve it.

You don't understand, any of you...

While in Pride, fighters are top of the heap, top of their game.. BETTER than they are elsewhere..

for proof:

The UFC fighters almost always beat the Pride fighers in Pride.. because the UFC fighters have GONE TO PRIDE and absorbed it's aura, becoming far more than they were while whoring themselves to Dana White

Converesly, the UFC fighters almost always beat the Pride fighers in the UFC because the Pride fighters have left the flock, been cast out or retreated from the superior competition and now, competing on the smaller, inferior stage, wilted into half the warrior they used to be as soon as they ink a contract with Dana White.