PRIDE Fighters @ Frys in LA

Hi everyone, just a heads up. Hope to see you all there. -Turi

PRIDE SUPERSTARS TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS
AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS

PRIDE Fighting in conjunction with BCI Eclipse and Fry's Electronics will be holding an autograph session with PRIDE Fighting superstars on Tuesday, January 24th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at the Fry's Electronics in the City of Industry, California.

Fighters scheduled to appear include:

Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Murilo "Ninja" Rua
Pedro Rizzo

Date and Location:

Tuesday, January 24th
7:00pm to 9:00pm

Fry's Electronics
13401 Crossroads Parkway North
City of Industry, CA 91746

All of the new PRIDE Fighting DVDs will be available for sale, including: INFERNO, SHOCKWAVE 2005 (two disc set), HIGH OCTANE, and BUSHIDO VOLUME 2.

A free, limited edition PRIDE Fighting poster will be available with the purchase of any PRIDE FC title (limited to stock on hand).

Fighter appearances are subject to change.

For more information on PRIDE FC, visit pridefc.com!

Fighters:

Henderson

Ninja

Shogun

Rizzo

ttt

Shityeah!

Thats like 5.5 miles away from my house!

ttt

ttt

Why do I live in Ohio

that fry's used to have old pride dvds for about $10. i haven't been there in a while though

it's a HUGE frys store.

it would probably be a fun place to have a paintball war if the store manager would allow it.

City of Industry has some good strip clubs. That's what a friend told me. I wouldn't know.

deja vu

city of industry has some good strip clubs from what i heard from my teachers back then. i was in highschool around there when they first started opening up. our teachers would go there for lunch breaks and get laps from former students of theirs. awesome

^^^
No way, have you ever been to that Fry's? 90% of the people that shop there are asian....sorry

get the autographs first, strip club after

I heard the Spearmint Rhino in City of Industry is KILLER.

World class strip clubs in Industry ...ummm is what I heard or something.

and don't forget a good golf course

ttt

ttt