Pride Fighters vs. Liddell

"Chuck is the best LHW in the world today"

Are you a comedian?

"Chuck is the best LHW in the world today."

I agree totally. But I think Babalu is gonna' give him hell. If Chack KO's Babalu again, I don't see how people are going to continue to argue this point. Seriously, Chuck is the most dominant LHW in the World. To question that with guys like Wandy is plausable but at the same time, I don't see how people can argue. With 2 KO's over Couture, KOing Jeremy Horn, Tito Ortiz, etc., he's proven his dominance.

"Chuck is the best LHW in the world today"

Are you a comedian?

Babalu/Chuck will be a great fight, and could go either way, but I see Chuck still holding the belt at the end.

"I actually think Yoshida could possibly beat Chuck. "

i think Yoshida would be the favorite to beat CHUCK.. esp. under Pride rules.

Chuck is the best LHW in the world today

Your are comedian right?

Remember what happend when Chuck faced off against a top fighter in Pride?

Rampage vs Chuck, go rewatch the match.

Against the top 3 LHW's in Pride, Chuck is going to most likely lose.

Rampage was on the cheating medicine you idiot^

ttt

ttt

Depends if it's in a cage or a ring. We all saw how Liddel did in the pride ring.

Weight classes,Mark hunt SEVERELY out weighed Wanderlei.

UFC has weight restrictions,Mark hunt would Ko himself trying to make weight before even entering the Octagon with Chuck.

so inn conclusion

Chuck beats Mark Hunt via Sauna submission

lol @ CHACK beating hunt or any other top 5 Pride LHW.

CHACK is a big fish in a small pond.

his biggest wins are ortiz and couture.. one washed up fighter and another a retired old man.

Chuck would wet and shit his pants taking on HUNT.

Hunt would totally KILL HIM. It would probably be career ending!

LOL@idiots.

So now as time has passed we miraculously get a new excuse why Liddell got his lunch money taken by Rampage. Now it's no longer the old leg injury that did Chuck in but chemical enhancement on the part of Jackson. So now it's a fact that Jackson was on steroids but Liddell most definitely wasn't, right?
You guys should read some of the crap you type on here. It's actually embarrassing for the fighter you're allegedly defending.

Rampage would have ZERO chance against Chack in the UFC

"Chuck would wet and shit his pants taking on HUNT.
Hunt would totally KILL HIM. It would probably be career ending! "

In MMA Chuck would beat Hunt. Chuck is a good wrestler and could easily take Hunt down and win via gnp or submission. On the feet Hunt would be the favored

Is there even a question?

Poor Chuck. He would get sooooooo owned by Hunt. In Hunt Chuck will find a superior and more powerful striker, who can't be knocked out. When was the last time Chuck subbed someone???

Chuck would get so owned by many top Pride fighters. For doubters, go watch Rampage vs Chuck.

BoB sapp uses them for recovery. LOL

sure