PRIDE GP Final Card

Woot! According to MMAWeekly, the card had been finalized. 5 Whole fights. If this is true, I feel we are being robbed. In fact, one fight even has Ogawa and his undeserved spot in the GP. What a waste.

I cannot possibly believe they will be showing only 5 fights. Does any one else feel robbed? At least UFC shows 7 fights, all good strong even matches. Still I can only hope this card is not FINAL. Yuck!

OFFICIAL PRIDE GRAND PRIX

• Sergei Kharitonov vs. Fedor Emelianenko: GP Semi-Finals
  • Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Naoya Ogawa: GP Semi-Finals
  • Nogueira/Ogawa vs. Kharitonov/Fedor: GP Finals

OTHER MATCHES OFFICIAL ANNOUNCED

• Kevin Randleman vs Ron Waterman
  • Wanderlei Silva vs. Yuki Kondo

-Royal

they always add fights last minute so im sure there will be more

sak will prob be on

Actually, Sak will not be on this card because of his knee. He's getting it scoped and will be out until the end of this year.

If you think these are the only fights they're going to have, you haven't been following Pride, EVER!

Good to hear. Certainly, I hope to see the usual 8 or so Pride Fights. I thought Dan Henderson might be fighting as well.

Kevin Randleman vs Ron Waterman

Maybe I'm wrong but this seems like a miss match to me, what is Waterman gonna do to Randleman? Or am I completely underestimating him?

i thought alex emelianenko vs. crocop was announced also???

pretty good card so far. id like to see little fedor vs cro cop, thatd set up fedor-cro cop nicely.

alex emelianenko vs. crocop is official.

And its Fedor/Ogawa and Nogueira/Kharitonov, not the other way around.

Randleman - H2Oman will be a work I am sure. They have both trained together and in Randleman's fight with Cro-Cop that he won in the first round, H2O was in his corner. I have a feeling this will be for an alternate in case one of the other heavies can continue. I assure you, the Randleman -H20 fight will be a wrestling match. There won't be much striking.

ttt

I'd like to see the same "Monster" Randleman we saw in his last two fights. His non-top 10 HW ranking is a bit sad. He almost finished #1 Fedor last fight and destroyed an overrated Cro Cop (who was #2 and now can only digest tomato cans for lunch). Has Randleman's slam KO'd/crippled Fedor, he would be the #1 Heavy.

Mad Props to Randleman, and I hope we see him in top form.

-Royal

Bad match for Waterman if Kevin comes in as heavy as he did last time.

I would like to see Kevin keep that fight standing.

Busta might fight Henderson

Hendo has been mentioned. Bustamante, I'm pretty sure, will not be his opponent.

Another "rumored" match up has been Mark Hunt vs. Mark Coleman.

Alexandre is certainly NOT "little" Fedor. :)

Randleman vs. Waterman would be as fishy as Randleman vs. Coleman.

The worst part about all of this is the one week delay for North American audiences.

yeah, its hard to get excited for waterman vs. randleman.

i'd much rather see randleman vs. herring or frye.

i'd like to see henderson vs. ryan gracie, minowa, sakurai, newton or anyone for that matter. dan is the man.

yeah, its hard to get excited for waterman vs. randleman.

i'd much rather see randleman vs. herring or frye.

i'd like to see henderson vs. ryan gracie, minowa, sakurai, newton or anyone for that matter. dan is the man.

"And its Fedor/Ogawa and Nogueira/Kharitonov, not the other way around."

Great, then the Russians can (and I hope will) meet in the final.

yes, can't wait. this once again a great card. and I agree with the norwegian assassin.....