Pride juice vs UFC juice

It's always weird to me when people discredit a fighter who fought in Pride because "They didn't test, bro!". Like the UFC roster was only saying prayers and taking vitamins. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think most people care about Ped users

Look at that thread here when people thought vitor retired

Nothing but ass kissing cheating forgotten.

How many failed drug tests/bans did Pride have compared to the UFC?

way more roided in pride

but plenty roided in ufc too

Well with the UFC you have to cycle strategically, use shorter esther steroids and come off before the competition. Whereas in Pride you could go full blast all year round. Shit you could inject 2 cc of test suspension an hour before the fight for that extra aggression. Thats the difference brah. And its a huge difference. Anyone who has used test suspension as a pre workout can attest to that.

The only people who care about PED users, are PED users who have never gotten caught.

Back when pride was around testing in UFC was almost non existent, it was only main event fights and only night off the fight and they didn't test for any of the shit that most people were using, EPO and HGH being the main ones. Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak - Well with the UFC you have to cycle strategically, use shorter esther steroids and come off before the competition. Whereas in Pride you could go full blast all year round. Shit you could inject 2 cc of test suspension an hour before the fight for that extra aggression. Thats the difference brah. And its a huge difference. Anyone who has used test suspension as a pre workout can attest to that.

This. To see the difference, just take a look a Crocop. He was coming off winning the open weight Grand Prix when he went to the UFC. He looked like a killer. He got to the UFC and he looked like he was half asleep during his fights. Zero aggression, just plodding forward and surprisingly easy to take down.

Another example would be Overeem. I know that he wasn't fighting in Pride during his monster Ubereem period but it does give you a sense of no testing vs at least bare minimum testing. He literally looked like a monster when he wasn't being tested at all. He went to the UFC and he tried to duck the testing several times. When he actually went through the testing – pre-USADA, he got KO's by Big Foot.

Some testing does make a difference, even if they aren't "clean"

Stu Cazzo - 

How many failed drug tests/bans did Pride have compared to the UFC?

Steroids are legal in Japan...

http://www.ufc.co.th/images/products/q11.pnghttp://img.tesco.com/Groceries/pi/111/5018893786111/IDShot_540x540.jpg

There's a huge difference now since the prefight and random testing started. USADA has made a huge difference. Fighters can't risk getting caught, it potentially could be the end of their career if banned. Just look at the physiques now and the difference is obvious.

rvboy - There's a huge difference now since the prefight and random testing started. USADA has made a huge difference. Fighters can't risk getting caught, it potentially could be the end of their career if banned. Just look at the physiques now and the difference is obvious.
I know it's different now. I was talking about when both organization were operating at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

The only difference was that you could be juiced to the tits 100% of the time in Pride. You at least had to cycle off for your fight, in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - The only difference was that you could be juiced to the tits 100% of the time in Pride. You at least had to cycle off for your fight, in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

Which is why several of the top UFC guys back then had the telltale signs of HGH use. 

Obie1FaShobie - 
rvboy - There's a huge difference now since the prefight and random testing started. USADA has made a huge difference. Fighters can't risk getting caught, it potentially could be the end of their career if banned. Just look at the physiques now and the difference is obvious.
I know it's different now. I was talking about when both organization were operating at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

I think it was about equal both organizations

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - The only difference was that you could be juiced to the tits 100% of the time in Pride. You at least had to cycle off for your fight, in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0
Only if you were the main event and the drugs they tested for and methods used was very limited. Phone Post 3.0